Works well!

Posted by whitelotusrose on Apr 01, 2014

I like this product. I usually take it at night a couple of hours before bedtime. It keeps me calm, removes my fears & anxieties & also clears my mind of negative thoughts. I also sleep well & wake up feeling calm & I can go about during the day without feeling anxious. Since it's time release the effect lasts only until evening about 5-6pm. But I just wait a few hours before taking it again. Will continue to buy this product.

Good price buying here

Posted by 5612298445679414562 on Feb 06, 2014

In Singapore GNC store sells this product S$55 about S$43 dollars but get it in iherb.com only cost me 14 usd and shipping fee 4uds. overall so much cheaper.

Excellent

Posted by 4881579548144642830 on Dec 31, 2013

The fact that the Natrol product is of a high mg strength it is slow releasing which gives the brain a steady flow of serotonin production throughout the day.

Great 5-htp

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Dec 20, 2013

Loved it so much, bought it for my boyfriend's anxiety and depression.

Love Natrols 5-HTP

Posted by FilaLuvR on Dec 13, 2013

We use both the 100 and 200 mg strength time release tablets from Natrol, and cannot be happier with the results. My husband after using these for a few days thinks everyone should take them. He feels that much better. They seem to last close to 18 hours, and he can tell when they wear off, so we have decided to go with the 100mg time release ones most days just taken morning and night. It does reduce appetite, so be forewarned if that is a potential issue. He always takes the night time dose, along with Natrols time release 10 mg Melatonin, and sleeps much more soundly since adding this to his regime. His energy levels have increased at work, and he is sharing this find with everyone he knows.

to need a certificate

Posted by 5347698848367969754 on Dec 03, 2013

These products need a certificate in order to trust. For example, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Please attach a copy my e-mail. Thank you,

Excellent

Posted by 5172649071259553569 on Nov 19, 2013

I'm very satisfied with this product.

Very good product, very convenient price

Posted by 5206239733304655295 on Nov 02, 2013

Unlike the fast disolve, this one does't make stomachaches I really like it, it replaces the use of mood drugs for me

Good

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Oct 14, 2013

This was recommended to me to help with weight control. I'm always trying to lose 5 lbs. and this seems to help with that.

Great sleep helper

Posted by 5047778407295690263 on Oct 09, 2013

I think this is best option for sleep and well being.