Love Natrols 5-HTP

Posted by FilaLuvR on Dec 13, 2013

We use both the 100 and 200 mg strength time release tablets from Natrol, and cannot be happier with the results. My husband after using these for a few days thinks everyone should take them. He feels that much better. They seem to last close to 18 hours, and he can tell when they wear off, so we have decided to go with the 100mg time release ones most days just taken morning and night. It does reduce appetite, so be forewarned if that is a potential issue. He always takes the night time dose, along with Natrols time release 10 mg Melatonin, and sleeps much more soundly since adding this to his regime. His energy levels have increased at work, and he is sharing this find with everyone he knows.

Good product but it makes me yamn

Posted by 5106981991481069383 on Oct 27, 2014

This product improves my mood and reduces anxiety. The only drawback is that it makes me sleepy during the day.

made me vomit

Posted by 4956800461529164863 on Nov 12, 2014

I'm an average asian woman and 200mg a day may be too much for me or this product may even be harmful. I threw up everything i'd had (i don't usually vomit) and was sick for 2 days after taking this. I guess it's dangerous to just trust statements on the label when they're not evaluated by others.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer3259190 on Mar 24, 2009

I was on zoloft for many years and wanted to get off of it and try a natural product. This is what was recomended to me. I love it. It keeps me calm and helps me sleep better at night. I have been diagnosed with firbromyalgia and this helps with that alos. Now I am taking no prescription medications!

Good price and service.

Posted by Reviewer1994448 on Nov 25, 2009

I find the time-release 5-HTP helps me to maintain a more even energy level throughout the day. Definitely recommended.

Quick Delivery... Slower Results

Posted by Reviewer2249432 on Feb 28, 2009

Ordered and shipment came in 2 days. Natrol overall has been positive, but patience is required. My energy levels have increased and remained so.

Totally helped with depression

Posted by Reviewer2043897 on Feb 13, 2009

I tried many antidepressants in my teen years, even high dose and none of them worked. So when I heard that tryptophan (5htp) increases seratonin production I got excited. The standard pills (which were only 50 mg at the time, now they have 100s in the store) helped but just for a bit and made me sleepy. Taking these before bed really does help. I've had to take 3 at a time for some time, now I'm down to needing only 2. One warning though, if you are taking too much it will screw with your sleep, or at least it did mine.

No Problems - good price

Posted by Reviewer1604653 on Dec 20, 2008

Clean and well-packaged and apparently much fresher than the identical product I bought at Walgreens. (The tablets from Walgreens invariably degrade rapidly after the bottle is opened and the outer part begins to slough off. Product from iHerb doesn't deteriorate this way.)

Good price; Fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer1832954 on Oct 25, 2009

I was very pleased with the service I received. This was my first order but it will not be my last. The product is one that I have used for some time and it helps keep my periodic insomnia in check.

great