New To iHerb?

Natrol, 5-HTP TR, Time Release, 200 mg, 30 Tablets

Works well

Posted by Reviewer3259190 on Mar 24, 2009

I was on zoloft for many years and wanted to get off of it and try a natural product. This is what was recomended to me. I love it. It keeps me calm and helps me sleep better at night. I have been diagnosed with firbromyalgia and this helps with that alos. Now I am taking no prescription medications!

Good price and service.

Posted by Reviewer1994448 on Nov 25, 2009

I find the time-release 5-HTP helps me to maintain a more even energy level throughout the day. Definitely recommended.

Quick Delivery... Slower Results

Posted by Reviewer2249432 on Feb 28, 2009

Ordered and shipment came in 2 days. Natrol overall has been positive, but patience is required. My energy levels have increased and remained so.

Totally helped with depression

Posted by Reviewer2043897 on Feb 13, 2009

I tried many antidepressants in my teen years, even high dose and none of them worked. So when I heard that tryptophan (5htp) increases seratonin production I got excited. The standard pills (which were only 50 mg at the time, now they have 100s in the store) helped but just for a bit and made me sleepy. Taking these before bed really does help. I've had to take 3 at a time for some time, now I'm down to needing only 2. One warning though, if you are taking too much it will screw with your sleep, or at least it did mine.

No Problems - good price

Posted by Reviewer1604653 on Dec 20, 2008

Clean and well-packaged and apparently much fresher than the identical product I bought at Walgreens. (The tablets from Walgreens invariably degrade rapidly after the bottle is opened and the outer part begins to slough off. Product from iHerb doesn't deteriorate this way.)