• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of two bottles per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Natrol 5 htp

Posted by Reviewer1700036 on Oct 27, 2011

It's been 2 months now and I honestly can say natrol has def lifted my mood -clinically diagnosed as middle range depression- to now manageable depression. I still have high anxiety which I'm currently working on with hypnotherapy and starting to look into other alternatives soon. But def natrol has been helping significantly. I highly recommend a natural alternative as apose to poison. But can understand some people are too far sick and unfortunately need western meds

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1971301 on Dec 11, 2011

I always buy my Natrol 5-HTP from iHerb. I think the product works well for me. I appreciate the low prices from iHerb and their quick shipping!

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer3156363 on Dec 13, 2011

Great product, easy to take and very effective. I like the time release, I take one pill in the morning and I am good for the entire day. iherb offers a great price for this product too; GNC charges twice as much, and the more you buy, the more you save.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2463326 on Dec 16, 2011

Sleeping like a baby now :)

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2246314 on Jan 11, 2012

Very fast shipping and great prices!!

Impressive

Posted by Reviewer1369826 on Mar 01, 2012

I was having trouble sleeping and started with the 5HTP, just one before bed and I sleep soundly and generally do not wake up during the night, however when I do wake (for a bathroom break) I go back to sleep very fast. This product works in a very short period of time as I noticed result after 1 week of taking these.

Great in tandem...

Posted by Reviewer2516437 on Mar 07, 2012

Taking one of these tablets about an hour or so before bedtime with a 5 mg melatonin, provides deep sleep and allows me to relax and fall asleep quickly.

Great 5-htp

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Dec 20, 2013

Loved it so much, bought it for my boyfriend's anxiety and depression.

Excellent

Posted by 4881579548144642830 on Dec 31, 2013

The fact that the Natrol product is of a high mg strength it is slow releasing which gives the brain a steady flow of serotonin production throughout the day.

Great sleep helper

Posted by 5047778407295690263 on Oct 09, 2013

I think this is best option for sleep and well being.