Depression and anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2724020 on Oct 10, 2011

I have depression and GAD (anxiety). I take one every night before bed and after about 2 weeks of this regiment I have been feeling better. No other OTC or prescription has worked this well and I have experienced little to no side effects.

5-HTP Helps Me

Posted by Reviewer2329814 on Feb 26, 2011

I use the 5-HTP to help with sleep and mood. I find that since I've been using it, my mood is very good, and my brain functions more clearly, even though I still have some trouble sleeping I will continue to use this valuable supplement.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1039611 on Mar 01, 2011

Best 5-HTP I've tried. I do prefer the Time Released. Thanks for a great product.

More of the best

Posted by Reviewer2253579 on Mar 08, 2011

I recently upped my dosing of 5-HTP TR from 100mg to 200mg. I'm getting the same rock-solid all-day coverage, only with increased effects. I can tell it works all day because my dreams have become more vivid, longer, and more detailed!

The best!!

Posted by Reviewer2513766 on Mar 15, 2011

This has helped me with my chronic depression BIG TIME! one in the morning and one before bed, gives your brain what it needs to produce serotonin. I take this with my st johns worth and DLPA, no more need for dangerous depressant MEDS!!

Natrol 5-HTP TR

Posted by Reviewer1173323 on Mar 29, 2011

I have been taking this product for about a year and it really works for mood,appetite control and sleep. I can really tell when I run out and don't have it for about a week. It is nice to find something your body makes naturally instead of a man made drug. I think the price point is an affordable plus with this brand.

Best 5htp

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Apr 06, 2011

Best 5HTP I have tried

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1764281 on May 06, 2011

One of the best products that I have ever used... Feel so calm during the whole day..... Will order plenty more so that I never run out... Thank you Natrol and Iherb.

NTL-05172

Posted by Reviewer2799922 on May 03, 2011

Excellent packaging and very fast and accurate delivery.

Good company!!

Posted by Reviewer3120846 on May 30, 2011

I made a purchase from iHerb and was extremely pleased. Fast shipping, product was as represented, good prices and I will do business with them again.