Sleeping Better Now

Posted by Reviewer2697823 on Jun 10, 2011

Helps me sleep through the night.

5htp

Posted by kidkounselor on Jun 17, 2011

haven't really noticed a difference in mood or appetite yet, but will continue taking it on a longer trial...sleep better tho

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2176420 on Jul 05, 2012

I use 5-HTP for Fibromyalgia and this is convenient and works well.

5 HTP TR

Posted by 5612528504506656135 on Jul 22, 2012

I am taking 5-HTP TR to help me lose weight. I have not lose a pound but I think my sprites are higher.

Natrol 5 htp

Posted by Reviewer1700036 on Oct 27, 2011

It's been 2 months now and I honestly can say natrol has def lifted my mood -clinically diagnosed as middle range depression- to now manageable depression. I still have high anxiety which I'm currently working on with hypnotherapy and starting to look into other alternatives soon. But def natrol has been helping significantly. I highly recommend a natural alternative as apose to poison. But can understand some people are too far sick and unfortunately need western meds

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1971301 on Dec 11, 2011

I always buy my Natrol 5-HTP from iHerb. I think the product works well for me. I appreciate the low prices from iHerb and their quick shipping!

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer3156363 on Dec 13, 2011

Great product, easy to take and very effective. I like the time release, I take one pill in the morning and I am good for the entire day. iherb offers a great price for this product too; GNC charges twice as much, and the more you buy, the more you save.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2463326 on Dec 16, 2011

Sleeping like a baby now :)

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2246314 on Jan 11, 2012

Very fast shipping and great prices!!

Impressive

Posted by Reviewer1369826 on Mar 01, 2012

I was having trouble sleeping and started with the 5HTP, just one before bed and I sleep soundly and generally do not wake up during the night, however when I do wake (for a bathroom break) I go back to sleep very fast. This product works in a very short period of time as I noticed result after 1 week of taking these.