• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of two bottles per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Good

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Oct 14, 2013

This was recommended to me to help with weight control. I'm always trying to lose 5 lbs. and this seems to help with that.

Very good product, very convenient price

Posted by 5206239733304655295 on Nov 02, 2013

Unlike the fast disolve, this one does't make stomachaches I really like it, it replaces the use of mood drugs for me

Excellent

Posted by 5172649071259553569 on Nov 19, 2013

I'm very satisfied with this product.

5-HTP Helps Me

Posted by Reviewer2329814 on Feb 26, 2011

I use the 5-HTP to help with sleep and mood. I find that since I've been using it, my mood is very good, and my brain functions more clearly, even though I still have some trouble sleeping I will continue to use this valuable supplement.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1039611 on Mar 01, 2011

Best 5-HTP I've tried. I do prefer the Time Released. Thanks for a great product.

wow how life can change

Posted by Reviewer1269824 on Jul 24, 2011

this great product has got my life and relationship back on track

More of the best

Posted by Reviewer2253579 on Mar 08, 2011

I recently upped my dosing of 5-HTP TR from 100mg to 200mg. I'm getting the same rock-solid all-day coverage, only with increased effects. I can tell it works all day because my dreams have become more vivid, longer, and more detailed!

The best!!

Posted by Reviewer2513766 on Mar 15, 2011

This has helped me with my chronic depression BIG TIME! one in the morning and one before bed, gives your brain what it needs to produce serotonin. I take this with my st johns worth and DLPA, no more need for dangerous depressant MEDS!!

Natrol 5-HTP TR

Posted by Reviewer1173323 on Mar 29, 2011

I have been taking this product for about a year and it really works for mood,appetite control and sleep. I can really tell when I run out and don't have it for about a week. It is nice to find something your body makes naturally instead of a man made drug. I think the price point is an affordable plus with this brand.

Best 5htp