Natrol, 5-HTP TR

Posted by Reviewer2351281 on Jun 01, 2011

Extremely good for elevating difficult low mood swings.

Works well!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jun 01, 2011

This 5-HTP works very well. It's just as good as Doctor's Best, but has the benefit of being slowly released over several hours, which means one a day is all that's necessary, opposed to 2 or 3 times I took Doctor's Best. Will buy again.

Sleeping Better Now

Posted by Reviewer2697823 on Jun 10, 2011

Helps me sleep through the night.

5htp

Posted by kidkounselor on Jun 17, 2011

haven't really noticed a difference in mood or appetite yet, but will continue taking it on a longer trial...sleep better tho

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2176420 on Jul 05, 2012

I use 5-HTP for Fibromyalgia and this is convenient and works well.

5 HTP TR

Posted by 5612528504506656135 on Jul 22, 2012

I am taking 5-HTP TR to help me lose weight. I have not lose a pound but I think my sprites are higher.

Natrol 5 htp

Posted by Reviewer1700036 on Oct 27, 2011

It's been 2 months now and I honestly can say natrol has def lifted my mood -clinically diagnosed as middle range depression- to now manageable depression. I still have high anxiety which I'm currently working on with hypnotherapy and starting to look into other alternatives soon. But def natrol has been helping significantly. I highly recommend a natural alternative as apose to poison. But can understand some people are too far sick and unfortunately need western meds

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1971301 on Dec 11, 2011

I always buy my Natrol 5-HTP from iHerb. I think the product works well for me. I appreciate the low prices from iHerb and their quick shipping!

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer3156363 on Dec 13, 2011

Great product, easy to take and very effective. I like the time release, I take one pill in the morning and I am good for the entire day. iherb offers a great price for this product too; GNC charges twice as much, and the more you buy, the more you save.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2463326 on Dec 16, 2011

Sleeping like a baby now :)