helps with sleep

Posted by 5392020341181940298 on Oct 23, 2015

Also helped with happier mood. Have used it for 2 years

Natrol 5-HTP TR

Posted by 5518315779367968798 on Mar 21, 2016

I'm using this hoping to have some relief from arthritis and fibromyalgia pain. Also using it to help with insomnia. Not a magic bullet, of course; but I feel more mentally balanced and that goes a long way toward pain perception. I'll continue to take it.

Depression gone

Posted by Reviewer1389422 on Sep 16, 2011

I noticed results after taking this product for less than a week. I notice a difference if I forget to take it. Going through menapause has affected my sleeping(hot flashes)and mood (depression). I have never been prone to depression but found myself truly dark with it. I decided to see if there were natural products that could help. I take this product at night before going to bed after reading reviews that said it had caused drowsiness when taken in the morning. I sleep better, although I still have hot flashes that wake me up, it happens much less frequently, and my depression is gone.

Depression and anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2724020 on Oct 10, 2011

I have depression and GAD (anxiety). I take one every night before bed and after about 2 weeks of this regiment I have been feeling better. No other OTC or prescription has worked this well and I have experienced little to no side effects.

Works well!

Posted by whitelotusrose on Apr 01, 2014

I like this product. I usually take it at night a couple of hours before bedtime. It keeps me calm, removes my fears & anxieties & also clears my mind of negative thoughts. I also sleep well & wake up feeling calm & I can go about during the day without feeling anxious. Since it's time release the effect lasts only until evening about 5-6pm. But I just wait a few hours before taking it again. Will continue to buy this product.

Alright!!!!!!

Posted by 5097374782801263869 on Apr 01, 2014

WOW. WOW & WOW. What a lucidly, interesting night!! It was a lazy accident that I didn't read the directions where it clearly stated to only take 1....before I had already taken 2! Opps, but what a brilliant accident! Get some. Then get some more :)

Good

Posted by Reviewer3064446 on Oct 11, 2011

It is very good, but not for sleep. Itake it in the morning. At night it didn't make me any effect for sleeping. During the day, i feel more happy and relaxed.

Good price buying here

Posted by 5612298445679414562 on Feb 06, 2014

In Singapore GNC store sells this product S$55 about S$43 dollars but get it in iherb.com only cost me 14 usd and shipping fee 4uds. overall so much cheaper.

Posted by Reviewer2002358 on Apr 06, 2010

Good size pill at a good price.

!!