• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of two bottles per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Depression and anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2724020 on Oct 10, 2011

I have depression and GAD (anxiety). I take one every night before bed and after about 2 weeks of this regiment I have been feeling better. No other OTC or prescription has worked this well and I have experienced little to no side effects.

Works well!

Posted by whitelotusrose on Apr 01, 2014

I like this product. I usually take it at night a couple of hours before bedtime. It keeps me calm, removes my fears & anxieties & also clears my mind of negative thoughts. I also sleep well & wake up feeling calm & I can go about during the day without feeling anxious. Since it's time release the effect lasts only until evening about 5-6pm. But I just wait a few hours before taking it again. Will continue to buy this product.

Alright!!!!!!

Posted by 5097374782801263869 on Apr 01, 2014

WOW. WOW & WOW. What a lucidly, interesting night!! It was a lazy accident that I didn't read the directions where it clearly stated to only take 1....before I had already taken 2! Opps, but what a brilliant accident! Get some. Then get some more :)

Sleep saver!

Posted by 5563297721906774603 on Feb 27, 2015

I take this product from natrol together with melatonin from Natrol,both time released!Great sleep is garanteed!Finely I have found combination that is working!I am so gratuful to Natrol for the best sleep ever!

helps with sleep

Posted by 5392020341181940298 on Oct 23, 2015

Also helped with happier mood. Have used it for 2 years

Natrol 5-HTP TR

Posted by 5518315779367968798 on Mar 21, 2016

I'm using this hoping to have some relief from arthritis and fibromyalgia pain. Also using it to help with insomnia. Not a magic bullet, of course; but I feel more mentally balanced and that goes a long way toward pain perception. I'll continue to take it.

Great formula, effective product.

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Jun 24, 2016

I used to have problems staying asleep, even while using a timed-release melatonin. It always seemed to wear off too soon. Since I began using this timed-release 5-HTP, I sleep through the night. Even if I awaken to go to the bathroom, I fall back asleep quickly and wake up refreshed, with no lingering drowsiness or foggy brain. Natrol is a good, reliable brand.

GOOD DEAL!

Posted by 5237985653100903277 on Jun 27, 2016

I've waited for my supplement for <a week. It's costly to buy @GNC, my friend has recommended me to this apps! 5HTP which I've been taking is awesome 👍🏻

great

Posted by 5389071603092568461 on Aug 23, 2016

Great product! It really makes me calm around the clock!

Good

Posted by Reviewer3064446 on Oct 11, 2011

It is very good, but not for sleep. Itake it in the morning. At night it didn't make me any effect for sleeping. During the day, i feel more happy and relaxed.