Good price and service.

Posted by Reviewer1994448 on Nov 25, 2009

I find the time-release 5-HTP helps me to maintain a more even energy level throughout the day. Definitely recommended.

Natrol, 5-HTP TR 200mg

Posted by Reviewer1532069 on Nov 21, 2009

Excellent Product. I did some research due to the problems I was having sleeping in the Fall season. I had heard about seasonal sleep disorder but didn't put it together until recently. This product claimed it helped your brain chemistry naturally, so I tried it. Within a few days I noticed not only striking changes in my sleep but also in my attitude. This product works and works well.

Good price; Fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer1832954 on Oct 25, 2009

I was very pleased with the service I received. This was my first order but it will not be my last. The product is one that I have used for some time and it helps keep my periodic insomnia in check.

5-HTP TR Works

Posted by Reviewer2792101 on Oct 08, 2009

This product works just as well if not better than some of the prescription products for appetite control. And there are no nasty side effects.

great

Posted by Reviewer2518337 on Aug 18, 2009

best brand of 5 htp.

Positive thinking

Posted by Reviewer1436346 on Jul 05, 2009

Causes my 50 year old wife to have a much more positive outlook on life.

This really helps me to wind down in the evening

Posted by Reviewer3361706 on Jun 27, 2009

I think it also helps keep me asleep through the night.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2114972 on Jun 16, 2009

I've done a fairly good amount of research on 5-HTP, and I love this supplement. The fact that iHerb sells it so much cheaper than anyone else is just amazing. I used to take anti-depressants, but hated the side effects and the overall numbness they caused. 5-HTP is a life saver

Natrol, 5-HTP TR

Posted by Reviewer1021949 on May 31, 2009

My son, a soldier serving in Iraq, told me about 5-HTP and how it was helping him sleep. He knew I had trouble sleeping due to my fibromylgia. At first I took it in the morning but soon discovered I needed to switch to the evenings since I was becoming drowsy about 4 hours after taking it. I bought my first bottle from GNC for 2x the money. I get the same product from iHerb.com for half the price, shipping in nominal and delivery in two days. I can't be happier with my experience at iHerb.com and will continue to purchase from them.

Not what I really expected

Posted by Reviewer1580503 on Mar 28, 2009

I normally buy another brand of time release capsules. I really expected capsules, but these are tablets. They seem to be working the same,however, I still prefer the capsule to a tablet.