stomach irritation causes me pain

Posted by Reviewer1815141 on Aug 15, 2012

I have taken this product for 2 and a half months. Actually,I did lose my weight a little, however if you suffer from the acid reflux(stomach), I recommend not to take this product.

horrible

Posted by Reviewer1925407 on Apr 01, 2011

I bought this with hopes of losing weight...as advertised...and I have changed my eating habits, and lost nothing. I would not reccommend this product to anyone.

naturol,acai berry diet

Posted by Reviewer1339173 on Jun 30, 2010

while the product did seem to aid in weight loss it also seem to help cause a serious urinary tract infection...the only one i have ever suffered from in my entire life.it was extrexemly painful and so not worth the small results of the priduct.

Do they work?

Posted by Reviewer1276554 on Oct 24, 2010

I have been taking these tablets for more than 2 weeks now along with a calorie controlled diet and so far I have been very disappointed. There is no weight loss at all. The only benefit that I can see is the caffine content. Wouldn't buy them again. A waste of money

not good

Posted by agnishka on Nov 17, 2012

no effect, sometimes it seems that the weight starts to increase rather than decrease

Disappointed !!!

Posted by Reviewer2795315 on Mar 14, 2011

I have been using this product for 3 weeks and there have been no changes in my weight. I am disappointed :(

...

Posted by Reviewer2061132 on Aug 21, 2010

Don't think these helped with any weight loss and for some reason these pills irritated my stomach a little. Won't be repurchasing these.

Noticed nothing

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Dec 12, 2013

I have taken this supplement for a month, I did not notice any weight loss, nor any improvement in appetite supression.

does it work?

Posted by 4738758881322539454 on Jun 11, 2014

I didn't really noticed any change because of that supplement

has side effects

Posted by 4696183942929188373 on Sep 22, 2014

Took them for a week and half, horrible feelings in a morning- poking on a sides of the stomach bottom, and next to liver organs. rapid stomach twists; could not eat more than twice a day, gave me headaches and the worst is I got pimples! Never had pimples before my entire life, and with it got it; with daily gym attendance and taking this product in week and half I lost 700gramss only. More over, look at the closer picture of the product-they have mistake, instead of "fat metabolism" it should say "fast metabolism" So imagine who was making the product????!!!!!! some of the ingredient needs to be filtered more for no side effects!