Fault! Save ur money

Posted by 5543138516045947979 on Jun 12, 2015

I bought 2 bottles of this and see nothing when I finished my first one! المنتج خربوطي مافادني ابدا

stomach irritation causes me pain

Posted by Reviewer1815141 on Aug 15, 2012

I have taken this product for 2 and a half months. Actually,I did lose my weight a little, however if you suffer from the acid reflux(stomach), I recommend not to take this product.

horrible

Posted by Reviewer1925407 on Apr 01, 2011

I bought this with hopes of losing weight...as advertised...and I have changed my eating habits, and lost nothing. I would not reccommend this product to anyone.

naturol,acai berry diet

Posted by Reviewer1339173 on Jun 30, 2010

while the product did seem to aid in weight loss it also seem to help cause a serious urinary tract infection...the only one i have ever suffered from in my entire life.it was extrexemly painful and so not worth the small results of the priduct.

Do they work?

Posted by Reviewer1276554 on Oct 24, 2010

I have been taking these tablets for more than 2 weeks now along with a calorie controlled diet and so far I have been very disappointed. There is no weight loss at all. The only benefit that I can see is the caffine content. Wouldn't buy them again. A waste of money

not good

Posted by agnishka on Nov 17, 2012

no effect, sometimes it seems that the weight starts to increase rather than decrease

Disappointed !!!

Posted by Reviewer2795315 on Mar 14, 2011

I have been using this product for 3 weeks and there have been no changes in my weight. I am disappointed :(

...

Posted by Reviewer2061132 on Aug 21, 2010

Don't think these helped with any weight loss and for some reason these pills irritated my stomach a little. Won't be repurchasing these.

Noticed nothing

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Dec 12, 2013

I have taken this supplement for a month, I did not notice any weight loss, nor any improvement in appetite supression.

does it work?

Posted by 4738758881322539454 on Jun 11, 2014

I didn't really noticed any change because of that supplement