Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Reviews 5-star

Works with Nature's Secret Super Cleanse

51 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by tekkaman75 on Apr 25, 2012

I have been trying to lose weight for years now..nothing worked with my lifestyle..and coping with gout. I have combined this product with Nature's Secret Super Cleanse (200 caps) and have been now able to see results. I have read through the English reviews on iherb.com for this product..I know that some people have experienced poor results using this product. However, I do not think the product is to blame directly. I would strongly recommend before going on any weight loss regimen..is to do a proper detox and cleanse. Our environments we live in are toxic to varying degrees, the air is contaminated to a degree..the water we drink..the food we consume. For a product like Natrol AcaiBerry Diet to work to it's full potential..the toxins in our body have to be minimized a/o eliminated. As mentioned above, I have combined the AcaiBerry Diet with Super Cleanse and have seen results..I have only been on this combination a week now, and have lost an inch around my waistline. I still have 3 weeks to go out of the 30 day cleanse. I hope to lose more weight. With the combination of Super Cleanse and the AcaiBerry Diet..I don't have hunger cravings at all. I actually have to force myself to eat. I take the recommended dose of AcaiBerry Diet with my lunch. I usually have a banana/mixed berry smoothie + whey protein for breakfast. The smoothie alone keeps me satiated for a good 3-4 hours. Then I have a light dinner. I take the Super cleanse just 2x once in the morning before my smoothie and after dinner. This particular combination seems to work. Before saying any particular product doesn't work..on the weight loss side..make sure your body is properly cleansed first. Also, not everyone's metabolic rate is the same. Some people using this product may not see the results they wish if they are just on the recommended dose. For those not seeing results on the recommended dose, I suggest you double the dose. Or with AcaiBerry Diet also take in tandem with Nat

helps to keep my weight within the limits

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by marinatsukerman on Apr 02, 2013

like this product very much. Help not to gain some extra pounds

ALL Berries are good for You !!!

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

There are numerous scientifically controlled studies providing health benefits from acai & other berries. . . . . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Works!

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Robertdknauf on Nov 06, 2012

Have been taking these in the morning for a little while now, no bad effects and I have lost 8 kilos!

Very effective!

10 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1376769 on May 18, 2012

I lost a month for 10 pounds!It gives a lot of energy and a complete lack of appetite!The habit is not enough left over after the drug!Ordered more!I highly recommend!