Natrol, AcaiBerry Diet, Acai & Green Tea Super Foods, 60 Fast Capsules

3.8 out of 5 based on 2027 reviews
Reviews 4-star

I believe these work

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Nov 24, 2012

I have been eating healthier recently a lot more vegetables and fruit so that may have something to do with it but i did notice quicker digestion when taking these.. to the point I actually stopped taking them daily. I love that it comes with a suggested meal plan.

I've lost six inches off of my waist!

Posted by EdiblyOrganic on Sep 05, 2013

It curbs your appetite. The formula helps boost ones metabolism, which helps with calorie burning. It also promotes energy and mental alertness. it contains polyphenols, antioxidant compounds that have the capacity to neutralize free radicals produced by regular exercise. Berry Digest, is a unique enzyme blend that helps support digestion. Remember to store it in a cool place. I called Natrol, and asked them if it was okay to refrigerate, because my hole gets to be pretty warm in Summer. They told me it was okay to refrigerate.I also take a scoop of Now Spiruina Powder everyday in my morning smoothie(which really gives me long lasting energy and helps with my appetite too). I'm also adding one tablespoon of Nutiva Coconut Oil, which is helping with sugar cravings. It doesn't hurt that I've mostly cut out bread and dairy. :) If my review has been helpful to you, please kindly click on the 'yes' link down below.

Natrol, AcaiBerry Diet

Posted by Reviewer1737381 on Sep 16, 2011

Helps keep you regular, no after taste, easy to swallow and digest.

no side effect

Posted by Reviewer1207022 on Oct 02, 2011

i heard all diet pill has side effect but i couldn't find any. I'm not sure this product make my eight light but my weight isnt going up even if i eat everything which i want. I am satisfied.

Good rpoduct

Posted by Reviewer1371841 on Jul 28, 2010

it actually did not help my husband to reduce the weight, but in general it has other benefits, so he keeps taking it.