Posted by 5263916201792686428 on Jan 02, 2015

Always good.

Purchased this product for my friends and their feedback is satisfying

Posted by 5168603592379047327 on Sep 03, 2016

I did not try this product myself, so i will not be able to tell any personal opinion about it. I have purchased this product for two of my friend based on their request. So i am going to just transfer their feedback. They both lost weight but with differences. My first friend lost few kgs upon consuming the first bottle, but i believe that was due to his dietary habits as he was not following a good moderate diet. On the other hand, my second friend appreciated the product a lot and he became a member on i-herb and he said he will purchase 5 bottles more for himself and for his family as well. The product is natural and has no side effects. I believe it is a very useful product for weight loss but you need to accompany it with normal diet as well.

Natrol, AcaiBerry Diet

Posted by Reviewer1737381 on Sep 16, 2011

Helps keep you regular, no after taste, easy to swallow and digest.

no side effect

Posted by Reviewer1207022 on Oct 02, 2011

i heard all diet pill has side effect but i couldn't find any. I'm not sure this product make my eight light but my weight isnt going up even if i eat everything which i want. I am satisfied.

Good rpoduct

Posted by Reviewer1371841 on Jul 28, 2010

it actually did not help my husband to reduce the weight, but in general it has other benefits, so he keeps taking it.

Seem to work

Posted by Reviewer2321010 on Jul 22, 2011

I haven't been taking these as regularly as it says, but I do notice a bit more energy (without jitters) when I take them. Haven't gained any weight at least :)

something special

Posted by Reviewer2555389 on Nov 12, 2010

I send this out to Ladies, who want to lose weight and want a simple quick way to lose afew pounds..

good product, seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1516290 on Jan 18, 2012

started to work after 2 weeks only

It's ok so far

Posted by Reviewer2589146 on Nov 28, 2011

I wouldn't consider this a diet pill but I have managed to keep a little more water weight off. Also, the increased energy is a plus. I've been on this for a month but I'm gonna give it another month to see if I can actually get weight loss results.

Posted by Reviewer1635018 on Aug 13, 2011

good price, super organic. this is a useful supplement to cleanse