definitely effective acai capsules

Posted by 5007817555329252934 on May 02, 2014

many of my friends recommended this for weight-loss diet. I have taken this for a few days recently and lost about 1.5kg. However, you need to take the capsules while eating. I took the capsules with empty stomach once, felt like throw up and tasted sourness.

Good product

Posted by 5740351283503803538 on May 25, 2016

I feel deferance very fast I like it

liked it

Posted by Reviewer1166629 on Aug 22, 2012

i liked it, lost about 10 kilograms, useful, organic ingredients. will reorder

Excellent

Posted by 4977482939019157857 on Jul 12, 2016

It helps me reducing 4 kilos in one month. need to have a diet and some excersices to see the results.

Stop my craving

Posted by BomBom on Mar 22, 2016

I've just ordered my 3rd bottle. It really helps to reduce my appetite throughout the day.

excellent

Posted by 4640269445341662564 on Feb 22, 2014

tried it and it rlly helps to control my appetite. don't have any craving at all. looking forward to the result! expecting a good result as I've been working out as well. :)

Purchased this product for my friends and their feedback is satisfying

Posted by 5168603592379047327 on Sep 03, 2016

I did not try this product myself, so i will not be able to tell any personal opinion about it. I have purchased this product for two of my friend based on their request. So i am going to just transfer their feedback. They both lost weight but with differences. My first friend lost few kgs upon consuming the first bottle, but i believe that was due to his dietary habits as he was not following a good moderate diet. On the other hand, my second friend appreciated the product a lot and he became a member on i-herb and he said he will purchase 5 bottles more for himself and for his family as well. The product is natural and has no side effects. I believe it is a very useful product for weight loss but you need to accompany it with normal diet as well.

효과있는거같아요

Posted by 5611363446557901159 on Jun 03, 2013

밥먹으면서 같이 먹고, 밥먹고 몇시간후 운동가면 땀 뻘뻘흘림. 부스팅되는느낌은 모르겟어요. 근데 아침에 쾌변; 다이어트 운동할때 변비심한데 아침에 기분이조음. ㅎㅎ

IT WORKS

Posted by 5597214802584407925 on Nov 09, 2014

This product works but only to a certain extent initially, now I don't even use it that often, unless I eat something particularly sinful. It works better if you exercise. I do feel more energetic and also, more fuel to exercise somehow.

I believe these work

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Nov 24, 2012

I have been eating healthier recently a lot more vegetables and fruit so that may have something to do with it but i did notice quicker digestion when taking these.. to the point I actually stopped taking them daily. I love that it comes with a suggested meal plan.