• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.

• Reviews | English

provide better sleep

Posted by 5136032214709592077 on Feb 15, 2015

I bought this for my mum who has insomnia (years). She seems to be able to fall asleep faster and sleep deeper. Will purchase it again probably with lighter dosage

Great Stuff

Posted by 5246078375196110536 on Jul 10, 2016

I have insomina. This stuff is great. It helps me fall asleep easily and lets me sleep for longer. Recommended.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3016012 on May 17, 2016

I like this one as it keeps me asleep the whole night (slow release formula, before I used to wake up at 3.00am and could not fall asleep again

Mrs Jamieson

Posted by 4943069798396344841 on Apr 27, 2014

These work better than any other product i have tried. Will always keep on hand

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer3310957 on Jan 26, 2012

The best ever! So glad I found this! I sleep deep through the night. Feel a very calming sensation before falling asleep and still my head feel light in the morgning. An absolute must-have. Tried the 3 mg tablets, didn´t work. Stronger is better in this case for me.

Reliable sleep aid

Posted by 5639080006529183071 on Jul 02, 2016

I've found this really helps get to sleep with few side effects. I often wake through the night so would give 5 stars if it lasted longer but generally happy with the product.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2857026 on Sep 19, 2011

Works great, very quick and effective. Almost to quick effect!

Help to fall asleep

Posted by Reviewer2782201 on Apr 17, 2012

I've had several problems with my sleeping for years and years now and I've used quetiapine neurolept for it 6 years. With this product I'm now able to fall asleep without quetiapine. I sleep only for 5 hours with this time relapsed melatonin so I'm still seeking for something that would keep me in sleep for couple of more hours since that's not enough for me. But I rate this at 4 stars anyway because I've been able to quit the heavy drugs with it.

finally found

Posted by 5108232840035526090 on Mar 04, 2014

it helps me to fall asleep which is wonderful! still i wake up after 4 or 5 hours later, but i'm able to sleep again quite easily. and yes, i dream a strange dream a lot.. i don't like that, though it's melatonin so i need to deal with it.

Sleep natural

Posted by Reviewer1774583 on Jan 12, 2011

Takes much longer than advised but gentle enough and no groggy morning feelings