• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.

• Customer Ratings

Very effective

Posted by 4757790987187769200 on Oct 28, 2013

My life is very tense. Sometimes I can't sleep well, so I take one pill before I go to bed. It helps me get into sleeping quickly.

Sleep like a baby and wake up like a million bucks!!!

Posted by BlackWing1977 on Dec 24, 2013

Awesome product, it works as indicated, within 30mins of taking it, I start to feel sleepy and wake up feeling so awesome the next morning. A good night sleep is very important, since your body will repair itself during sleep, regulate all your hormones. Trust me a good night sleep does wonder for your energy, mood and overall outlook of life. It is an life changing experience. Just reach out now and click Add to Cart, you will not regret it. And this is the first time I wrote a review for a product that I only took once. It is that awesome.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1308696 on Dec 03, 2013

For those who have problems to fall asleep

Works great

Posted by FilaLuvR on Dec 13, 2013

This product helps you to fall asleep and keep asleep better than anything else we have tried. The price is great, and we love all Natrol products.Highly recommend!

Natrol is a consistent brand

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Jan 08, 2014

When I use this product I sleep like a log. What else is there to say it works!

When nothing else helps you sleep, this will.

Posted by Reviewer2714748 on Sep 22, 2011

This product works from the first dose. It helps to keep you asleep longer and drop of quickly. Great stuff.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2964355 on Nov 27, 2011

It's really work !!

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer3310957 on Jan 26, 2012

The best ever! So glad I found this! I sleep deep through the night. Feel a very calming sensation before falling asleep and still my head feel light in the morgning. An absolute must-have. Tried the 3 mg tablets, didn´t work. Stronger is better in this case for me.

Wow, I slept good

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Mar 14, 2012

Fell asleep fast and slept hard all night.

Great stuff for a good price

Posted by Reviewer1490775 on Mar 15, 2012

Well my husband & I have been using this product for over a month now. We really like it. I take 20mg every night. (My Dr. gave me permission to take this amount of Melatonin every night.) I actually fall asleep and stay asleep. My husband has also had verys successful results. We have bought a similar product in the store but it was $17 for the same amount of Melatonin and pills. We save a huge amount using Iherb. I now have my mom using the site.