• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.

• Reviews | English

provide better sleep

Posted by 5136032214709592077 on Feb 15, 2015

I bought this for my mum who has insomnia (years). She seems to be able to fall asleep faster and sleep deeper. Will purchase it again probably with lighter dosage

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer3310957 on Jan 26, 2012

The best ever! So glad I found this! I sleep deep through the night. Feel a very calming sensation before falling asleep and still my head feel light in the morgning. An absolute must-have. Tried the 3 mg tablets, didn´t work. Stronger is better in this case for me.

When nothing else helps you sleep, this will.

Posted by Reviewer2714748 on Sep 22, 2011

This product works from the first dose. It helps to keep you asleep longer and drop of quickly. Great stuff.

Wow, I slept good

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Mar 14, 2012

Fell asleep fast and slept hard all night.

Helped with my jet lag

Posted by Reviewer1248547 on Jul 09, 2012

I just left Asia for Canada and this has helped me get on Canadian time!

It is a wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1635771 on Oct 09, 2012

It is a wonderful supplement. Awaking is also fresh. I do not feel poisoning. It will use it in the future.

Natrol, Advanced Sleep Melatonin

Posted by 4908632282338387972 on Feb 06, 2013

I have had trouble falling asleep and staying asleep since i have entered Peri-menopause. These pills are everything they say they are. I will always keep these on hand. Thank you iHerb your products are top notch! Allison H.

Help to fall asleep

Posted by Reviewer2782201 on Apr 17, 2012

I've had several problems with my sleeping for years and years now and I've used quetiapine neurolept for it 6 years. With this product I'm now able to fall asleep without quetiapine. I sleep only for 5 hours with this time relapsed melatonin so I'm still seeking for something that would keep me in sleep for couple of more hours since that's not enough for me. But I rate this at 4 stars anyway because I've been able to quit the heavy drugs with it.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2857026 on Sep 19, 2011

Works great, very quick and effective. Almost to quick effect!

finally found

Posted by 5108232840035526090 on Mar 04, 2014

it helps me to fall asleep which is wonderful! still i wake up after 4 or 5 hours later, but i'm able to sleep again quite easily. and yes, i dream a strange dream a lot.. i don't like that, though it's melatonin so i need to deal with it.