Natrol, Alpha Lipoic Acid, 300 mg, 50 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

very good

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Dec 21, 2009

anti aging... removes heavy metals.. plus when taken with coQ10 there is this doubled effect. feel good when I take it and my memory and learning ability has been OUTSTANDING since taking this... a MUST for those studying or in college etc..or just simply wants improved memory and learning skills.

Terrific price on Terrific product!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Nov 11, 2007

Alpha Lipoic Acid along with CoQ10 have kept my husband from developing diabetes, and have kept his congestive heart failure in check. As always, iHerb has the BEST prices and service on this product and all others I order.

Powerful Antioxident

Posted by Reviewer1901776 on Oct 06, 2010

Alpha Lipoic Acid is an antioxidant and also a blood sugar stabilizer. We will buy this product again.

thanks

Posted by Reviewer2137104 on Jan 23, 2012

My doctor prescribed the alpha lipoic acid as he feels it will help my diabetes and help protect my body against damage from the diabetes. I had found the Natrol brand at a local store but the quantity was very limited (2 bottles). The Natrol capsules are a smaller size and easier to swallow then some other brands. I had looked at another brand but the capsules were quite large. It's been difficult trying to find the Natrol 300 mg locally. Your company was a blessing making it easy to order and at a reasonable price. Thank you

Natrol, ALA

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Sep 15, 2010

Recently, I began to take this ALA, and I am very happy with it. Natrol is a good label and I trust their quality of product from what I have told by professionals.