Natrol, ALA 600 mg

Posted by Reviewer1149647 on Oct 18, 2007

I take ALA because it helps control the uncomfortable symptoms of peripheral neuropathy in my feet. I have been using the more expensive time release capsules but this Natrol product is doing the job just as well. I am very pleased with it and will continue to use it.

DIABETIC NEUROPATHY

Posted by Reviewer1625318 on Nov 21, 2007

I USE THIS PRODUCT FOR DIABETIC NEUROPATHY OF THE FEET AND LEGS. IT DOES SEEM TO HELP. I THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL PRODUCTS AND THE GREAT SERVICE

very affordable pre-measured Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1078270 on Mar 25, 2008

ALA can get pricey. I had been buying Alpha Lipoic Acid in bulk and measuring out the dosage. This product provides me an affordable pre-measured alternative source.

Alpha Lipoic Acid... "to the RESCUE"... for Chemo patients with neuropathy!!

Posted by Reviewer2645534 on Apr 01, 2008

The Alpha Lipoic Acid, 600mg seems to be helping with the neuropathy I have in my fingers and toes from chemo. Thank you!!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1699539 on Jun 02, 2009

This is a good product and works well to relieve my diabetic neuropathy. It is no longer available at my drug store so I was very glad to find iHerb.com had it available.

ALA

Posted by Reviewer2064657 on Apr 27, 2009

I feel those who don't add this to their daily intake of supplements are losing out on such a great product! This one is a MUST for diabetics, and those who suffer from some sort of numbness in the extremities. A+! Viviana

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2465527 on Apr 22, 2008

I had precviously ordered a liquid form from another company which I was unable to tolerate. Even though the Natyrol Brand is a capsule it is not HUGE and easy to swallow. Price was also half as much as local pharmacy.

no more tingling, stabbibg never pain in my feet and legs!

Posted by cherielynnae on May 07, 2014

used to take 100 mgs, couldn't tall you what difference it made, but since my doctor told me take 600mg daily due to neuropathy.. well it made a huge difference and the stabbing pain in my feet and toes are gone...spasms are gone. Im sticking with it!

mrs carr

Posted by Reviewer1263581 on Mar 16, 2008

i used this pruduct for 2 months then ran out. i wasn't sure what it was doing for my diabetic neuropothy. i soon found out when the pain i forgot i had started coming back. i sure placed another order in a hurry.

ALA

Posted by Reviewer1620876 on Jan 25, 2009

I began taking this supplment after reading Dr. Perricone's book. It helps fight aging and weight control.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »