Natrol, Biotin, Strawberry Flavor, 5000 mcg, 90 Tablets

Strawberry?

Posted by odereviews From Finland on May 22, 2013

I got a strawberry flavored biotin tablets from iHerb. Strange that title says cherry, but I got the strawberry package. Iherb doesn't even have the strawberry flavor from Natrol in their selection. Nothing to complain though. I like this a lot. Paying some extra for the chewable tablets, but it worth it. Much more fun to get supplements when they taste good. Good price and quality ratio.

Good taste

Posted by khalilbh From Bahrain on Jun 27, 2013

I ordered 2 cherry flavor bottles but I received instead strawberry flavor bottles from Iherb and I don't know why. However; the taste is good enough and the pill dissolves really fast in the mouth (it takes about 3 minutes). I hope this product will cure my hair.