Strawberry?

Posted by odereviews on May 22, 2013

I got a strawberry flavored biotin tablets from iHerb. Strange that title says cherry, but I got the strawberry package. Iherb doesn't even have the strawberry flavor from Natrol in their selection. Nothing to complain though. I like this a lot. Paying some extra for the chewable tablets, but it worth it. Much more fun to get supplements when they taste good. Good price and quality ratio.

It's very cool product

Posted by 5209565483113286289 on Apr 30, 2014

It's very cool product

Taste very good!

Posted by Reviewer1324255 on May 25, 2014

I have been taking this product for a short time(a few weeks) but have noticed my nails are growing longer as well as my hair. I love the flavor! I think this product is a keeper.

Good

Posted by 5453927104678640452 on Nov 13, 2015

My hair stop fall and grow baby hair after 3 months I buy it again .. For me and my mother and sister

Taste good :)

Posted by 5201131921988607178 on May 22, 2016

It 's so easy to taking it.

Great tasting flavour.

Posted by 4627625756200978201 on Sep 14, 2016

Love the sweet tasting strawberry flavour, haven't taken the product long enough to ascertain the effectiveness of this product but the taste is a big bonus! :) Makes eating supplements a whole lot easier with great flavour such as this one.

Biotin 5000mcg Good choice

Posted by 5633284412838730574 on Oct 07, 2016

I am satisfied with the product. My hair is growing rapidly. I like the strawberry taste. Visible less hair loss after a month of use. No side effects. I'll buy this product again.

Posted by 5604210259965339155 on Jun 15, 2016

good

great quality

Posted by 5320268225950358888 on Aug 02, 2016

i like this brand ... i recommend for strong hair and nails

B-vitamin

Posted by lillanne on Feb 01, 2015

Har hatt god virkning av forskjellige typer og store doser av B-vitaminer. Mye bedre form og tror det skyldes Biotin, B12 og B3. Tror, siden jeg egentlig ikke kan vite. Synd man ikke kan ta inn så store doser til Norge. Bestiller til Sverige og Spania.