fawaz

Posted by 4847326140558501991 on Oct 15, 2015

didn't see results!

Great tasting flavour.

Posted by 4627625756200978201 on Sep 14, 2016

Love the sweet tasting strawberry flavour, haven't taken the product long enough to ascertain the effectiveness of this product but the taste is a big bonus! :) Makes eating supplements a whole lot easier with great flavour such as this one.

Taste very good!

Posted by Reviewer1324255 on May 25, 2014

I have been taking this product for a short time(a few weeks) but have noticed my nails are growing longer as well as my hair. I love the flavor! I think this product is a keeper.

It's very cool product

Posted by 5209565483113286289 on Apr 30, 2014

It's very cool product

Good

Posted by 5453927104678640452 on Nov 13, 2015

My hair stop fall and grow baby hair after 3 months I buy it again .. For me and my mother and sister

Strawberry?

Posted by odereviews on May 22, 2013

I got a strawberry flavored biotin tablets from iHerb. Strange that title says cherry, but I got the strawberry package. Iherb doesn't even have the strawberry flavor from Natrol in their selection. Nothing to complain though. I like this a lot. Paying some extra for the chewable tablets, but it worth it. Much more fun to get supplements when they taste good. Good price and quality ratio.

Taste good :)

Posted by 5201131921988607178 on May 22, 2016

It 's so easy to taking it.

Good taste

Posted by khalilbh on Jun 27, 2013

I ordered 2 cherry flavor bottles but I received instead strawberry flavor bottles from Iherb and I don't know why. However; the taste is good enough and the pill dissolves really fast in the mouth (it takes about 3 minutes). I hope this product will cure my hair.

Hidden Costs

Posted by 5743860784494150025 on Apr 08, 2016

The product is fine but I was not happy to find that I had to pay £15 vat which had no mention in your advert.Made the product very expensive and I shall beware of using your site again

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »