Natrol BrainSpeed Memory

Posted by Reviewer1002421 on Jan 17, 2011

So far it seems to be doing very well for my husband that has memory loss due do a car accident.

It does help

Posted by Reviewer3233738 on Mar 02, 2009

It does boost my morning coffee in getting me going. Also helps as a hangover pill.

Didn't do a thing.

Posted by Reviewer1619382 on Nov 26, 2012

I bought this hoping to see a significant change in my memory but have seen none. I am on the second bottle and no change has been detected. It has a lot o B vitamins in it but I already take a B complex so no increase in energy. I find Natrol products don't really work for me. I hope some one else has better luck.

a lot of side effects

Posted by Reviewer1525993 on Jan 22, 2010

that product made a lot of side effects to me like sleplessness and alot of urination

Brain Speed Memory

Posted by Reviewer2100098 on Jun 16, 2008

I love this product. I can't function without it.

High Value in Categoy

Posted by Reviewer1547704 on Jun 30, 2010

Given the plethora of product now available for memory and enhanced brain function and current data available on efficacy of specific nutraceuticals for this category the Natrol Brain Speed Memory presents good value for product ingredients vs overall price.

Nothing to complain about.

Posted by Reviewer2862376 on Mar 04, 2011

Natrol's BrainSpeed does everything it says it's going to do without any side effects. I am pleased enough to want to reorder!

Seems to work

Posted by Aderyn on Jun 19, 2016

Not through with the first bottle yet but seems to work. I've had brain fog since I became a mum and while people say it clears off, I suspect a chunk of my brain just went to moon. The tablets are mainly vitamin b but somehow it helps the flow of thoughts. I've not got my entire game back but at least I can get through a train of thought without getting stuck.

impressed

Posted by Reviewer2529088 on Sep 04, 2013

Very good! Helps me greatly with memory and concentration as long as it is combined with Source Naturals 'Higher Mind'!

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Jul 12, 2011

A little early to tell but do feel more energetic, clear headed.