Great memory

Posted by Reviewer2863323 on May 09, 2011

De momento llevo poco tiempo tomandolo, pero lo que sí he notado gracias a la alta concentracion de vitaminas del grupo B, es que tengo más energía, no me noto cansada (será por eso que estudio mejor). Me parece un buen producto!

It helped my memory

Posted by Reviewer2368689 on Jan 11, 2010

Each time I take this product I felt I was not so forgetful.

Hope it does.

Posted by Reviewer2762999 on Aug 17, 2010

Have only been using this a few weeks so cann't really tell if my memory has improved yet.I have to do a lot of paper work in my job so hope this will help.+

Didn't notice much

Posted by Reviewer3287921 on Nov 14, 2011

I would still recommend the 5-HTP as the best memory boost thing. Didn't notice any extra effect when taking also this BrainSpeed.

1st time user

Posted by Reviewer1424057 on Feb 09, 2010

i dont really think if this tablets works.. before i took this tablets my performance at school was a little bit better but since i keep taking this product my performance was still the same and i feel a lot of pressure everytime i had a quiz or exam. i can memorize staff but after the next day a cant remember anything, so i end up of reviewing the whole thing again untill i got prostrited and i forgot everything.

Speed Menmory

Posted by Reviewer3086457 on Aug 16, 2010

Thank you for your speedy response to my order.

Posted by amarrille on Dec 21, 2011

I think that it helps to think faster.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2912875 on Oct 30, 2013

I can concentrate and get some good idea especially in writing.

Good

Posted by supergranny on Feb 13, 2015

Very good product...very necessary .. particularly as I/we get older. Also, I am VERY happy with iHerb. They have an excellent choice of quality products. Shipping costs are minimal & arrive quickly to Australia. iHerb prices are very competitive. I am very impressed.

Good

Posted by 5442487946855342944 on Apr 22, 2016

Looks like I am better focusing. I am not sure if ts is only because of this product, or because I am taking also other vitamins. However I did notice being better focused in the past 2 weeks and I am taking it since 3 weeks. No side effect, it is ok.