impressed

Posted by Reviewer2529088 on Sep 04, 2013

Very good! Helps me greatly with memory and concentration as long as it is combined with Source Naturals 'Higher Mind'!

Didn't notice much

Posted by Reviewer3287921 on Nov 14, 2011

I would still recommend the 5-HTP as the best memory boost thing. Didn't notice any extra effect when taking also this BrainSpeed.

Hope it does.

Posted by Reviewer2762999 on Aug 17, 2010

Have only been using this a few weeks so cann't really tell if my memory has improved yet.I have to do a lot of paper work in my job so hope this will help.+

1st time user

Posted by Reviewer1424057 on Feb 09, 2010

i dont really think if this tablets works.. before i took this tablets my performance at school was a little bit better but since i keep taking this product my performance was still the same and i feel a lot of pressure everytime i had a quiz or exam. i can memorize staff but after the next day a cant remember anything, so i end up of reviewing the whole thing again untill i got prostrited and i forgot everything.

Speed Menmory

Posted by Reviewer3086457 on Aug 16, 2010

Thank you for your speedy response to my order.

Posted by amarrille on Dec 21, 2011

I think that it helps to think faster.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2912875 on Oct 30, 2013

I can concentrate and get some good idea especially in writing.

Good

Posted by supergranny on Feb 13, 2015

Very good product...very necessary .. particularly as I/we get older. Also, I am VERY happy with iHerb. They have an excellent choice of quality products. Shipping costs are minimal & arrive quickly to Australia. iHerb prices are very competitive. I am very impressed.

Seems to work

Posted by Aderyn on Jun 19, 2016

Not through with the first bottle yet but seems to work. I've had brain fog since I became a mum and while people say it clears off, I suspect a chunk of my brain just went to moon. The tablets are mainly vitamin b but somehow it helps the flow of thoughts. I've not got my entire game back but at least I can get through a train of thought without getting stuck.

Good

Posted by 5442487946855342944 on Apr 22, 2016

Looks like I am better focusing. I am not sure if ts is only because of this product, or because I am taking also other vitamins. However I did notice being better focused in the past 2 weeks and I am taking it since 3 weeks. No side effect, it is ok.