Quick tip

Posted by Reviewer1204023 on Dec 24, 2008

The box says to take the pills immediately before eating a starchy meal. I've done some reading about Phase 2 and you should take these about 30 minutes before eating so they get a chance to be broken down and absorbed by your system.

sir

Posted by Reviewer1290531 on Dec 25, 2008

phase 2 seems to work well, I have lost 10 lbs, in 2 weeks and it curbs my appetite as well.

Really helps

Posted by Reviewer1151308 on Oct 17, 2007

I don't know if this helps you loose weight if you are watching carbs, but it does help keep off the weight that you have lost.

lhueffman

Posted by Reviewer2503989 on Sep 11, 2008

I really do like this product and again have no side effects from it. I believe it's working and is helping my digestive issues. Feeling better and would recommend.

Helps with regularity

Posted by Reviewer1092446 on Apr 06, 2007

When I started my diet on Adkins 4 years ago, I lost 20 lbs. I bought this product to help keep off the weight. It did a good job keeping my weight stable. It also solved a problem that all low-carb devotees experience...constipation. This products helps facilitate regular bowel movement.

Carb Intercept Works

Posted by Reviewer2781095 on Feb 15, 2009

It seems like all I have to do is look at carbs and see my hips grow. When my husband and I eat needless carbs now, we take Phase 2 and our weight does not increase. Jan M.

Good Choice.

Posted by Reviewer3044093 on Apr 13, 2010

I like these carb blockers but they are not a free pass to pig out on pizza and bagels! You still must have quite a bit of restraint to keep the weight off.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3153999 on Aug 29, 2009

The service from here was great, very fast and no surprise costs. Great doing business with them.. I will be back.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2775232 on Feb 18, 2010

I haven't really noticed a huge difference but i think it has been helping a little bit. I've been pretty busy lately and haven't been able to work out much (or eat as healthy as i would like to) but I don't think i've really gained any weight. Normally I would so I'm assuming it's the carb intercept that has helped.

HAVE NOT TAKEN BUT HALF BOTTLE