Quick tip

Posted by Reviewer1204023 on Dec 24, 2008

The box says to take the pills immediately before eating a starchy meal. I've done some reading about Phase 2 and you should take these about 30 minutes before eating so they get a chance to be broken down and absorbed by your system.

sir

Posted by Reviewer1290531 on Dec 25, 2008

phase 2 seems to work well, I have lost 10 lbs, in 2 weeks and it curbs my appetite as well.

Really helps

Posted by Reviewer1151308 on Oct 17, 2007

I don't know if this helps you loose weight if you are watching carbs, but it does help keep off the weight that you have lost.

lhueffman

Posted by Reviewer2503989 on Sep 11, 2008

I really do like this product and again have no side effects from it. I believe it's working and is helping my digestive issues. Feeling better and would recommend.

The Best Way to loose your weight

Posted by 5521991024281140242 on Jun 24, 2013

i can loosed my weight 2 kgs. in 1 month.

Helps with regularity

Posted by Reviewer1092446 on Apr 06, 2007

When I started my diet on Adkins 4 years ago, I lost 20 lbs. I bought this product to help keep off the weight. It did a good job keeping my weight stable. It also solved a problem that all low-carb devotees experience...constipation. This products helps facilitate regular bowel movement.

Seems to Work

Posted by MHK-HerbMedic on Dec 03, 2013

I have taken these before heavy meals for a period of 2 months and it seems to have a slight effect on my tummy fat.

Carb Intercept Works

Posted by Reviewer2781095 on Feb 15, 2009

It seems like all I have to do is look at carbs and see my hips grow. When my husband and I eat needless carbs now, we take Phase 2 and our weight does not increase. Jan M.

Carla

Posted by 4722967052161613260 on Nov 25, 2014

I think they are really helping me curb my old eating habits. I'm going to continue with them. Keep your fingers crossed. I sure have a lot more energy now. I rate it a 4 stars as I haven't been on them that long. Thanks.

recommand