Gail

Posted by 5290651571353865705 on Jan 25, 2016

cant wait to see the results after weeks to come from taking the product, but must says I enjoyed the process of ordering online so effortless, awesome!

Great Carb Controller!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Carb Intercept with Phase 2 Carb Controller helps Control carbs and metabolize fat. This dietary supplement supports weight loss.

can tell a deference

Posted by Reviewer3166325 on Sep 23, 2014

I am on my third bottle and can see a deference helps with appetite control have lost a few lbs. cloths are fitting looser ...

Work as what you expect it to be - Filter majoriy of the Carbo away

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

It works as what you expect it to be - Filter majoriy of the Carbo away. With the Chromium added, it is supposed to ensure you have the needed energy to carry out your daily task as you may feel a bit weak due to majority of the carbo have been filtrated. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

seems like it works

Posted by 4645098569893086407 on Sep 06, 2013

I use it when I eat fresh fruits and high carb meals and it seems like it works, i loose weight. I have no side effects from it.

I found It for along time

Posted by qwnady888 on Aug 09, 2013

Weightloss effaction

Muy bueno

Posted by MonteErebus on Jul 10, 2013

Realmente me está ayudando a controlar la absorción de hidratos. Me cuesta mucho hacer dieta porque no puedo evitar tomar más hidratos de lo recomendado, así que con estas capsulas evito la absorción de el exceso y no me tengo que privar de ellos. :-)

It's cool

Posted by 4666386564294145072 on Jun 29, 2013

It's cool

Good Shipping.

Posted by 5369813894757299495 on Jun 18, 2013

Very fast shipping

Best carb controller

Posted by Reviewer2784441 on May 24, 2013

I noticed results as soon as I began taking these. Amazing.