sir

Posted by Reviewer1290531 on Dec 25, 2008

phase 2 seems to work well, I have lost 10 lbs, in 2 weeks and it curbs my appetite as well.

Best value; convenient phase2

Posted by Reviewer2064034 on Jan 03, 2008

Best price for CarbIntercept online/in store, and best size value. SInce it is a tasteless powder, I sometimes sprinkle it on my overweight dog's dinner. She has lost 20% of her weight and is normal now. It is better than the tablets; it absorbs faster so you can eat it with your meals instead of 30 minutes before.

lhueffman

Posted by Reviewer2503989 on Sep 11, 2008

I really do like this product and again have no side effects from it. I believe it's working and is helping my digestive issues. Feeling better and would recommend.

Really helps

Posted by Reviewer1151308 on Oct 17, 2007

I don't know if this helps you loose weight if you are watching carbs, but it does help keep off the weight that you have lost.

Natrol, Carb Intercept with Phase 2 Carb Controller, White Bean Extract

Posted by IrinaSh on Dec 27, 2011

Can and helps it is a little, but I haven't noticed effect! Has recovered on 1 kg, ate well, tablets accepted - but without result or it simply isn't swept up to me... Any more I will not buy.

Alice H. Eads

Posted by Reviewer2564984 on Dec 19, 2008

Results from this product were minimal. I would not recommend this product if you are seriously looking to lose weight. It might be acceptable for those last few vanity pounds but not useful for any major weight lose.

Whoa Nellie!

Posted by Reviewer2636217 on Jun 21, 2010

I don't eat legumes b/c they give me gas. This product is made from kidney beans, and blew me out of the water! I should have checked the ingredients before buying them. I couldn't continue Carb Intercept AND hold down a day job....

Carb Intercept with Phase 2

Posted by Reviewer2736299 on May 24, 2009

After three weeks of using this product, I am quite disappointed. The first week, I gained a pound and a half, the second week, I lost four pounds, and week three, I gained a pound. This gives me a net weight loss of about a pound and a half after three weeks. As I have faithfully used the product according to directions, I had expected better results.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1886440 on Feb 10, 2009

I took this product for 3 weeks and did not notice any difference. Same goes for my wife. Not recommended.

Helps with regularity

Posted by Reviewer1092446 on Apr 06, 2007

When I started my diet on Adkins 4 years ago, I lost 20 lbs. I bought this product to help keep off the weight. It did a good job keeping my weight stable. It also solved a problem that all low-carb devotees experience...constipation. This products helps facilitate regular bowel movement.