Mandy Rager, Virginia

Posted by Reviewer3172702 on Dec 23, 2008

I love this product. I lost 1 lb the first week without really watching what I ate. I felt full all of the time and wasn't hungry. I craved good foods and I had no problem drinking my water. I would recommend this product to friends and family.

Sometimes you just need that special treat!

Posted by Reviewer3310534 on Jul 09, 2009

Being on a medically prescribed diet really sucks! There are just times when you have to have some ice cream, or that baked potato. Natrol Carb Intercept with Phase 2 has become my best friend for those times. When you don't have to completely deprive yourself of the pleasure some foods give, it makes it way easier to stick to a diet the rest of the time. It really works....my blood tests have proven it!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1794299 on Jan 31, 2009

Really a wonderful product. I lost 9lbs in 3 weeks. What was really great is it took away sweet cravings. Highly recommended!

Good for controlling carbs

Posted by 5290824103074380713 on Sep 25, 2012

I have binges sometimes when I feel emotional, so I need something to prevent the effects of these binges from accumulating on my body. I exercise regularly, and do quite a bit of strength training. Pee looks thicker and more yellowish after taking this product, but I think it is a sign of the carbohydrates being flushed out of the system, blocked from being absorbed, which is exactly what I want. It makes me pee more, but please flush all the excess sugar out!

Weight Loss

Posted by 5524037124075646331 on Dec 07, 2012

Great Product. I have been using it for 4 weeks and have lost 6kg. Couldn't be happier.

Best carb controller

Posted by Reviewer2784441 on May 24, 2013

I noticed results as soon as I began taking these. Amazing.

다이어터라면 필수

Posted by 5564196988136984863 on Oct 20, 2012

살빼고 요요가 걱정되시는 분들에게 추천. 살빼는데 도움이 되는 것 같지는 않은데 몸무게 유지하는 기간동안 먹는 양을 늘려도 살이 찌진 않는 것 같아요.

Carb Intercept Works

Posted by Reviewer2781095 on Feb 15, 2009

It seems like all I have to do is look at carbs and see my hips grow. When my husband and I eat needless carbs now, we take Phase 2 and our weight does not increase. Jan M.

Natrol,Carb Intercept,Phase 2 White Kidney Bean capsules

Posted by 4702301465027406594 on Feb 16, 2015

I've been taking Natrol,Carb Intercept,Phase 2 White Kidney Bean capsules for about 8 wks now,and at first, they helped TREMENDOUSLY. But alas! all good things must come to an end. I lost 5 pounds of fat and water in the beginning only to gain it all back plus 5 more pounds!! To date, I'm still taking them, but am considering stopping for a few wks and then resuming to see if the caps will work again.

Didn't notice any difference except it gave me gas !

Posted by Reviewer2599628 on Apr 02, 2009

One of the ingredients is White Beans so if you get gas from beans you will likely get it when using this product. Didn't notice any weight loss.