Great product

Posted by Reviewer2590483 on Aug 11, 2010

I have been using it for the past couple of months and sine I have been on a low carb diet. Every once in a while I need some carbs and this helps with not gaining the pounds back. Iherb ships very quickly.

nice!

Posted by Reviewer2701128 on Aug 13, 2011

good this!!!

love it

Posted by Reviewer2707379 on Jun 07, 2012

using in conjunction with restorHCG and so far so good!

Really Intercept it~!

Posted by updatedhihihi on Apr 29, 2010

Very happy with this Natrol products. It is works for me (have taken for 5 weeks). I will buy this again

really good

Posted by Reviewer2923030 on Feb 09, 2012

for taking the edge of hunger and imbibing carbs

Work as what you expect it to be - Filter majoriy of the Carbo away

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

It works as what you expect it to be - Filter majoriy of the Carbo away. With the Chromium added, it is supposed to ensure you have the needed energy to carry out your daily task as you may feel a bit weak due to majority of the carbo have been filtrated. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Posted by Reviewer2850092 on Feb 25, 2011

i'm not sure what it does to me yet(it's only been few days since i started taking it), but it definitely reduces my "guilty feelings/stress" when i crave carb. lol

great

Posted by Reviewer3177018 on Nov 27, 2011

works great for preventing weight gain, does not help lose weight.

can tell a deference

Posted by Reviewer3166325 on Sep 23, 2014

I am on my third bottle and can see a deference helps with appetite control have lost a few lbs. cloths are fitting looser ...

good

Posted by Reviewer3171507 on Jan 05, 2012

good