New To iHerb?

Natrol, Cetyl Pure, 120 Capsules

Reviews 3-star

Can't take these

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Apr 24, 2013

I can't tolerate these capsules as they aggravate my asthma. So I gave them to a colleague and he likes them. He attributed and confirmed an improvement in his old man knees to this product. These might work for you.

Little benefit for my joint pain.

Posted by Reviewer1493151 on Oct 24, 2013

After using this product for 6 weeks, I can state that at 2 capsules per day, I have not had any significant reduction in joint pain. However, there is one side effect which I am very pleased with - I have endured eczema on my left foot for over 10 years and since commencing CetylPure, this has improved by about 90% and hopefully by the time I finish these capsules it should have completely cleared up. Only time will tell if it breaks out again. Have any other users had this effect?

arthritis aid

Posted by Reviewer1441955 on Mar 24, 2009

Natrol provides limited relief by itself but in combination w/other homeopathics may be beneficial.

Cetyl Pure

Posted by 5514980600635678455 on Dec 02, 2013

Have been using it for about a month and have noticed the hips are feeling better. hoping it will work on my wrist! My mother and two of my brothers swear by this stuff.

Natrol Cetyle Pure

Posted by Reviewer2009068 on Jun 13, 2011

A close comparison to what my Naturopath prescribed for me. I take 2 capsules daily for arthritis joint comfort and flexibility. A very good product substitution for what I was prescribed. (which you do not carry)