working so far

Posted by Reviewer2239713 on Apr 21, 2009

i'm taking 2 caps 3 times a day to start. i will decrease after the first bottle. the joints in my fingers are noticibly less sore only days after beginning, more flexible. the pain no longer wakes me at night after my hands have been still for a while. the soreness used to wake me and i would say ahhhhhowww as i woke to open and close my hands. ps i already take fish oil, flax seed glucosamine and other herbal anti inflammatories. i am a 43y/o female nurse with inflammation of joints and spine.docs do not have a specific dx. the meds they prescribed gave me a slight gi bleed and never helped the pain in my hands. am 60 percent better after my own tx, a large part due to cetyl pure

dr

Posted by Reviewer2374647 on Jan 30, 2008

seems to be working on my dog fro her arthritis

It works!

Posted by 4760660430271107677 on May 24, 2012

My right shoulder has been sore for months. It really works for my shoulder when I take 2 capsules but it doesn't when I take 1 capsule! That's why I give 4 stars!

For the dog

Posted by katmakiah on Sep 10, 2009

Our older dog gets a capsule every day for her mobility, along with Glucosamine and MSM. She's doing well for a 12 year old Border Collie.

Bursitis, and cartilage

Posted by Reviewer1997959 on Dec 05, 2009

I found that there is significant reduction in pain from my bursitis after a few weeks use. It seems to help the body's inflammation without resorting to NSAIDS. My achilles bursitis is better now and my knee is mor fluid...but what i noticed is a general lift in my former fatigue.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1619000 on Mar 09, 2011

cetyl pure combined with glucosamine takes about a month to work. But it appears to really help

Cetyl Pure

Posted by ShelleyP on Jul 03, 2010

Using this product for arthritic/joint symptoms including problems with knees, low back, thumbs/wrists etc. Seems to be helping after about 3 weeks of use. Will report back after a longer period. Taking with sea cucumber and boswellin, which seems to be a good combination.

Good product, good price but shipping!

Posted by Reviewer3301441 on Sep 10, 2010

I have used the Natrol Cetyl Pure for some time with beneficial results. Your basic price is very good. However perhaps you should make UK clients aware that we have to pay 17.5% VaT on orders over £18 (about $27) That is fair enough. However the Post Office charge an additional £8 handling charge - yuk! If value is less than £18 ($27) there is no extra charge.

Great Price and Great Service

Posted by Reviewer1062078 on May 22, 2011

Happy with service and price. The former product had a higher amount of cetyl..., but decided I can take an extra capsule or two and still come out money ahead.

Pleased with this product

Posted by Reviewer2275254 on Jun 02, 2010

This really helps with my arthritis in my hands and wrists

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »