Cetyl-Pure

Posted by 5419076927990800856 on Apr 27, 2015

good product

No more pain killers!

Posted by 4776389868154144831 on Jan 07, 2015

I got this for my mum and she is finally able to walk without pain. After 10 days of taking capsules she did not have to take any pain killer!!! She wants me to buy her CetylPure again!

Wow!

Posted by 5519286239570851403 on Nov 15, 2014

After reading a summation of another user, this supplement has cured my left hip and knee pain and has suppressed my right knee pain. 1> It works for me, may not work for you. 2> The FDA is not reviewed this statement.

No Jam..

Posted by rimbran on Jan 30, 2014

Good product and quality. My muscles feel less painful especially after suffering from oa for 15 years. Almost immediate effect, good quality. Will definitely continue....

helpful to knee pain

Posted by Reviewer2830812 on Nov 20, 2013

I am always looking for something to help with joint issues, particularly the knees! I added this to a daily dose of msm and it has helped very much. I only take two tablets daily and do appreciate the difference.

Natrol, Cetyl Pure

Posted by 5198060806863679076 on Jun 12, 2013

This product rocks!! ... previously I have tried glucosamine and condroitin with little effect. I found this product after searching and reading many awesome reviews so I tried it, I now recommend this to anyone that has sore joints or even just a little stiffness. I am 51 yrs old, I am relatively fit and active but found I was seizing up from time to time from sore joints ... I am now almost joint pain free, just the odd niggle now and then but in general I have much more natural movement and my golf has improved as a result ....double bonus

Worked well.

Posted by Reviewer1619423 on Feb 13, 2013

Small arthritic aches and niggles disappeared within a few days. Major joint pain decreased and didn't come back. All good, two years on.

12 1/2 yr old has benefited greatly!

Posted by Reviewer1200864 on Apr 06, 2012

This product has given my senior dog more time with us. He was having a very difficult time getting up and down and could no longer go up and down the two steps on the back porch without falling most of the time. We thought it was nearly time to say good-bye when I decided to give this a try. That was several months ago and it is like he is younger than he was. He doesn't struggle nearly as much to get up and down and can take the steps up and down without falling. I would definitely recommend it. It may not work the same for everyone or every animal, but for us, it bought us more precious time.

Great product and good value

Posted by Reviewer2200241 on Feb 24, 2012

I have been taking the Cetyl Pure along with another product for joint health for almost 2 years. I find great relief. My naturopath suggested these 2 things from another source but I found this to be a better value and was exactly the same ingredients, etc. I have recently added a glusomine and condroitin supplement. I still have some pain but nothing like what I was experiencing before.

Highly reccommended by my Chiropractor Dr.

Posted by Reviewer1079144 on Feb 03, 2012

Hoping it will help the degenerated Cartilage in my right hip!