Natrol, Cetyl Pure, 120 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Dogs Benefit Too!!

Posted by Reviewer1245605 From Nevada on Dec 09, 2008

My 11 yr old German Shepherd girl has had arthritis since puppyhood. We've tried all the joint supplements, most to no avail, until a homeopath/chiropractor vet recommended Cetyl M (Cetyl Pure)-- same dosage as a person would take. Lo and behold, my girl no longer limps! She also takes Serrapeptidase, recommended by same vet. Found both these products at amazing prices here at iherb. Fast and reasonable shipping, too!

AWESOME....WILL CONTINUE USING IT !!!

Posted by Reviewer1093914 From Canada on Jul 12, 2010

After taking this product for about 3 weeks, my sciatic nerve pain in my right leg and back pain (caused by slipped disc, osteoarthritis and bone spurs) has improved by 90% ! Have tried many products, including glucosamine + chrondroitin, Zyflamend and many others.. Found that this is the only product that provides effective pain and inflammation relief...I will continue taking it as long as this product is on the market.

Broken Glass in my Knees is Gone!

Posted by Reviewer1157130 From Pennsylvania on Dec 06, 2008

Okay, any productr with high quality CM in it has been hard to come by, ever since the pharmceutical companies bought out the congress which supresses herbal supplements that actually work, I'm happy to say this stuff really works! I have been doubling up on the dosage as I'm a big guy 250lbs., after about two weeks I noticed a subtle difference in my achy knees and feet, and its been getting better ever since! Just ordered a few more bottles.

PLUS RESULTS

Posted by Reviewer2396681 From California on Mar 11, 2009

Remarkable. I have had osteoarthritis in my knees for 20 years and this item has displayed unbelievable relief from pain.

Arthritis Pain

Posted by Reviewer2980143 From Oregon on Dec 19, 2008

I was kicked out of a Arthritis study, because CMO had reduced my inflammation and pain to far below the standards that the study had required. This stuff is a blessing. It turns out that I'm allergic to the medicines used in the study. CB- Oregon