New To iHerb?

Natrol, Cetyl Pure, 120 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Dogs Benefit Too!!

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Dec 09, 2008

My 11 yr old German Shepherd girl has had arthritis since puppyhood. We've tried all the joint supplements, most to no avail, until a homeopath/chiropractor vet recommended Cetyl M (Cetyl Pure)-- same dosage as a person would take. Lo and behold, my girl no longer limps! She also takes Serrapeptidase, recommended by same vet. Found both these products at amazing prices here at iherb. Fast and reasonable shipping, too!

AWESOME....WILL CONTINUE USING IT !!!

Posted by Reviewer1093914 on Jul 12, 2010

After taking this product for about 3 weeks, my sciatic nerve pain in my right leg and back pain (caused by slipped disc, osteoarthritis and bone spurs) has improved by 90% ! Have tried many products, including glucosamine + chrondroitin, Zyflamend and many others.. Found that this is the only product that provides effective pain and inflammation relief...I will continue taking it as long as this product is on the market.

Arthritis Pain

Posted by Reviewer2980143 on Dec 19, 2008

I was kicked out of a Arthritis study, because CMO had reduced my inflammation and pain to far below the standards that the study had required. This stuff is a blessing. It turns out that I'm allergic to the medicines used in the study. CB- Oregon

Seems Like A Good One!

Posted by Reviewer2540126 on Nov 05, 2008

I have been trying and using an assortment of things to improve my joint health so I don't know if this is working in combo with other things (like DMSO) but I felt a difference in my achy knee probably within days of beginning the use of the Cetyl Pure. My knee still 'cracks' but that stiffness and constant achiness is better by oh, about 80%. I just started my second bottle. Thumbs UP!!!

Cetyl Pure

Posted by Reviewer3289510 on Jan 08, 2008

This is the ONLY product that has every really helped relieve arthritis pain & swelling. Relief began within two weeks. Now we even give it to our old dog.