Great healer

Posted by 4776515594964459567 on May 20, 2015

This is my third bottle and it is really working at minimum 3 capsulse a day for active sport guy like me. I used to take glucosamine/MSM for a couple of years but it did not work anymore, seems that it helps on some parts but not other. recently tried UCII undenatured but it did not work for me either. Please note it will probably takes about more than a week for this supplement to start healing but some of my friends who took felt there felt a tickering feel at their joint initially but works well too for them.

Cetyl-Pure

Posted by 5419076927990800856 on Apr 27, 2015

good product

No more pain killers!

Posted by 4776389868154144831 on Jan 07, 2015

I got this for my mum and she is finally able to walk without pain. After 10 days of taking capsules she did not have to take any pain killer!!! She wants me to buy her CetylPure again!

Wow!

Posted by 5519286239570851403 on Nov 15, 2014

After reading a summation of another user, this supplement has cured my left hip and knee pain and has suppressed my right knee pain. 1> It works for me, may not work for you. 2> The FDA is not reviewed this statement.

No Jam..

Posted by rimbran on Jan 30, 2014

Good product and quality. My muscles feel less painful especially after suffering from oa for 15 years. Almost immediate effect, good quality. Will definitely continue....

Cetyl Pure

Posted by 5514980600635678455 on Dec 02, 2013

Have been using it for about a month and have noticed the hips are feeling better. hoping it will work on my wrist! My mother and two of my brothers swear by this stuff.

helpful to knee pain

Posted by Reviewer2830812 on Nov 20, 2013

I am always looking for something to help with joint issues, particularly the knees! I added this to a daily dose of msm and it has helped very much. I only take two tablets daily and do appreciate the difference.

Little benefit for my joint pain.

Posted by Reviewer1493151 on Oct 24, 2013

After using this product for 6 weeks, I can state that at 2 capsules per day, I have not had any significant reduction in joint pain. However, there is one side effect which I am very pleased with - I have endured eczema on my left foot for over 10 years and since commencing CetylPure, this has improved by about 90% and hopefully by the time I finish these capsules it should have completely cleared up. Only time will tell if it breaks out again. Have any other users had this effect?

Have not yet used.

Posted by 5690826488863416516 on Aug 27, 2013

Have not yet been used.

Natrol, Cetyl Pure

Posted by 5198060806863679076 on Jun 12, 2013

This product rocks!! ... previously I have tried glucosamine and condroitin with little effect. I found this product after searching and reading many awesome reviews so I tried it, I now recommend this to anyone that has sore joints or even just a little stiffness. I am 51 yrs old, I am relatively fit and active but found I was seizing up from time to time from sore joints ... I am now almost joint pain free, just the odd niggle now and then but in general I have much more natural movement and my golf has improved as a result ....double bonus