July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natrol, DHEA, 25 mg, 300 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

Only 3 stars for now

Posted by 5753780051716459211 on Nov 07, 2013

I'm only giving 3 stars for now. I'm not sure if it works or not. I am using for fertility reasons. My doctor is against the use of DHEA, but I'm doing on my own because of all of the studies I've read in regards to fertility and older women. Due to the risks of other issues this carries, I'm only taking once a day. I'll update and/or change my rating at a later date. As for the other things that the decribtion says it could improve....I do not notice a change there, but again, that is not the reasons I started taking it.

reaction

Posted by manifestliving on May 26, 2010

I loved how I felt after taking this, but I also got very red and itchy and bumps on my skin. I am sure this is great for many, but I had a reaction to it. I did, however, feel very calm, despite the reaction. I can see how it is good for anxiety, among other things, but I didn't like my other reactions. I'm sure it works for many people, just not me.

Can make acne worse

Posted by Reviewer1350934 on Feb 18, 2011

I purchased this but decided not to take it as I found that it can make acne worse.