Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1616021 on Nov 03, 2007

This is a good dosage level. Easy to double up if necessary, but also a good maintenance level.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1597829 on Jul 16, 2009

I have been reading Dr. Christiane Northrup's book on women and menopause. I just turned fifty and have been feeling like I'm loosing some strength. I suspect I also have adrenal issues. I decided to try DHEA and from the other reviews thought this was a good one. I feel better, more like my old self, able to lift things that were getting difficult for me to lift. My mother is on this also. I encourage people to get their levels tested. I'm being a little negligent in not having done so. I will be getting my hormone levels checked once I switch GYN's. I recommend this product.

Really helps my energy levels

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Jun 16, 2012

My doctor told me to take DHEA because I have very low cortisol due to adrenal fatigue. Taking DHEA makes a huge difference in the quality of my life (being able to live vs. struggling to get out of bed). I like this one because it is bio-identical. I would like it even better if the tablets were scored to make it easier to take half doses.

DhEA

Posted by Reviewer2322937 on Apr 05, 2012

was hoping for a tablet that can easily be cut in half - having some trouble with these tabs as they don't always divide evenly.

Less potent than equivalent products from other manufacturers that I tried

Posted by Meduvar on Jul 10, 2015

After years that I use other manufacturers DHEA pills, I decided to try these (due to price and good reviews) and I was deeply disappointed when I began to feel that the DHEA effects to which I was got used to began to fade. I returned to use my good old DHEA product and within days the effect was returned.

effective

Posted by 5487523412151769623 on Jul 14, 2013

SUPER+++

great for anti-aging

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Oct 12, 2013

This gives me energy and drive that wanes over time.

Posted by Reviewer2995098 on Aug 29, 2009

I'm already seeing additional energy and clear-headedness.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »