Best Enzymes available.

Posted by Reviewer2542136 on Sep 15, 2009

Excellent digestive enzymes. They are very smooth on the body system. No side effects. I also noticed how I lose weight by using them. Highly recommended!

It works

Posted by Reviewer2481709 on Mar 21, 2008

Good product. As one gets older, I think the body doesn't process some foods very well. I believe Natrol Digest Support is a very good product and take it at least 1 a day. iherb delivers again with both price and speed of handling the order. Thanks, guys

Beer...

Posted by Reviewer2959910 on Jul 24, 2008

As a family, this product works good. My husband loves it because he can drink beer without allergy symptoms. LOL!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3334988 on Aug 01, 2008

I take it a 1/2 before a large meal (usually lunch and dinner) and it works like a charm! A doctor on Oprah suggested it. iHerb also is great in fast delivery!

Great for the $$$

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on Aug 15, 2008

A decent little enzyme pill that is very affordable

Natrol Digest Support

Posted by Reviewer1051959 on Mar 31, 2008

I keep a bottle of this in my purse, car, everywhere, my family doesn't eat without it, esp when we eat out. My husband & mom have hiatal hernia, and this is a godsend. A friend has bad problems with his colon, felt he couldn't eat anything without distress. This fixed his problem & he was on the internet the same night ordering 5 bottles!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer3190935 on Mar 26, 2007

I often have trouble digesting my food and these enzymes work for everything. They are the best ones I have used.

Natrol digestive support

Posted by Reviewer2442383 on Nov 23, 2007

I find I can digest my food better when I use this digestive capsules

Anti Gas Product

Posted by Reviewer3171565 on Feb 24, 2008

This is a very good product helps to discourage gases. I take it three time a day and has helped me a lot.

Natrol digestive support

Posted by Reviewer2432215 on Feb 10, 2010

Cant do without, , wonderful product.Because of this and some others I use, I dont need to take Prilosec anymore!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »