Echinacea Goldenseal

Posted by Reviewer3340697 on Nov 24, 2009

My mom was very satisfied

kim p

Posted by Reviewer2410749 on Jul 08, 2010

my 3 diabetic children and myself have been on these tablets for some time now,l swear by them,theyare very good quality,totally happy with this product,having so many illnesses we need this to help our immune systems,and as we have diabeties,that tends to bring on thrush alot,but not once since being on these have the kids got it,and l,ve had it twice in 2 yrs caused by severe stress on my body,instead of using drugs and creams,l doubled the daily dose for a week and insurted 2 capsules for 3 days,as goldenseal kills thrushl was all fixed up from that and without drugs.thank you love it.

positive for me

Posted by Reviewer1627904 on Nov 29, 2010

I continue to take this even though some recent reports indicate that it isn't effective. It seems to be a positive for me.

very good

Posted by paisleyjade on Mar 17, 2012

This is a product I keep in my home. If you have a toothache, it heals it and it helps ward off colds and flu, but not 100%, but it definitely makes a difference.

I think it might be working

Posted by Reviewer3017557 on Nov 02, 2009

I dunno... haven't gotten sick and it's swine flu season.

Doesn't work (low on active ingredient)

Posted by Reviewer2534376 on Jun 09, 2014

This doesn't work. Has a lot of the flower in it... and the flower is an inactive ingredient (filler?). It's the leaves, stems and roots that are the active ingredients... and it doesn't have a lot of those. Switched back to the more expensive brand which has more of the active ingredient. :-)