Natrol, Glucosamine Omega-3, 90 Softgels

I am a runner and this helps!

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

My joints began to hurt lately when I go for my runs. Perhaps it is age catching up and the shock absorber, the cartilage tissues, are wearing thin. I have been taking glucosamine for maintenance and I found this supplement interesting. I know Omega 3, especially the EPA component, a good anti-inflammation which should help in relieving the stress of a long run on the knees. I am already taking Omega 3 & know the benefits. I am taking this Natrol combo to see whether it works synergistically together. So far I am happy It works fine for me! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

omega

Posted by Reviewer3132316 on Mar 28, 2011

strong fishy smell - the first bottle wasn't bad but this one tastes horrible

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1355336 on Aug 29, 2011

I'm very pleased with service & product

Great