Natrol, Gugulipid, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great For Weight Loss!!!

Posted by Reviewer2660509 on Jan 30, 2008

This herb is amazing! Even in Ayurvedic medicine, this herb is used for slimming, because it binds to lipids (fat) and the body eliminates it. I take it just after eating a croissant or small serving of lasagna and have been able to maintain my weight while eating all the foods I love. I also used it to lose over 20 pounds gradually over several months in addition to bitter melon (for maintaining steady glucose). All natural, non stimulant and great for overall health!

Gugulipid works

Posted by Reviewer1218343 on Oct 26, 2007

In just 3 months Gugulipid brought my total cholesterol down 16 points along with avoiding high fat and partially hydrogenated oils in the foods I eat. Can't wait to see how the next 3 months go.

Side effect

Posted by Reviewer1905422 on Apr 19, 2011

This products does work very well! However: You really need to put a disclaimer on this product. It did lower my cholesterol 21 points, so that is good, but it interfered with absorption of my Thyroid medication. I was getting very weak and sick, but didn't understand why until I went to my doctor and found out that my T-3 & T-4 were below normal levels. I have tried this product in the past and it worked well for me, but I had a Thyroid back then.

Boyfriend using it for cystic acne

Posted by Reviewer1700594 on Dec 19, 2008

Has definitely seen an improvement

Triglycerides

Posted by Reviewer2567957 on Jul 03, 2011

My husband has high triglycerides and sugar, and somehow with diet and exercise it still kind of shows on his bloodwork. We have started with gugulipid, krill oil. The next blood work will show how good the product works. I am from India and I know guggul is a wonderful resin for plethora of ailments, so i give it a thumbs up just for this psychological placebo feeling!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »