Laci Le Beau Super Dieter's Tea

Posted by 5597452761836526346 on Mar 16, 2015

Have been using this flavor cinnamon Spice for years love them,

TEA

Posted by 5233742323188605427 on Apr 29, 2014

IT HELPS MY BODY WORK VERY WELL - I USE PUT 2 BAGS IN 1,5 LITER AND DRINK ALL DAY LONG.

Stay away!!

Posted by 4896971836566709054 on Aug 08, 2013

ZERO STARS!!!!! No hrew it away as I did research and it is terrible for you! It has caused a confirmed death with others pending! Drinking tea won't make you skinny, it's not about a quick fix! It's all about eating healthy and exercise! But for a first time iherb customer I am not impressed! I won't o into detail unless someone is interested they can ask!

Dieter's Tea

Posted by 4779785887251318648 on May 31, 2012

Since I'm already quite underweight, I didn't purchase this product for weight loss, but for the laxative effects that so many other users reported. Unfortunately, it did nothing to aid in my constipation issues (or "cleanse" my insides,) but it did have a delightfully fine aroma, and an equally great taste.

Tea

Posted by Reviewer2242455 on Apr 18, 2012

grate taste

OK stuff

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Jun 08, 2011

The maximum strength tea is better.. I put a little vanilla stevia in mine as the taste isn't very desireable... :-)

LACI LE BEAU

Posted by Reviewer2307604 on Sep 16, 2010

good~

A delightful, "action-filled" tea

Posted by Reviewer3343205 on Aug 05, 2009

But some stevia along with this tea - Not only does this taste great hot or cold but this is the best of any of the pills or teas I have tried for regular bowel movements. It does contain senna which some praise and other scorn. Check with your doctor before trying if you have kidney problems.

Posted by Reviewer2811449 on Apr 22, 2009

The product has been one of my favorites for many years. Now I finally have a reliable and pleasant source in which to receive my delicious tea. Thank you so very much for your great prices and incredible service, Lee/California

A+++++

Posted by Reviewer1676495 on Apr 20, 2009

This item has been very helpful in assisting me with my diet. It is almost like a colon cleanse and helps to rid my body of fat intake before my body has a chance to absorb it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »