Natrol, Liquid Kids Companion, Liquid Multivitamin, Tropical Berry, 8 fl oz (237 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

This works

Posted by Reviewer1393489 From Texas on Nov 07, 2008

My three-year-old isn't a fan of many foods and flavors, being very picky. This had the usual vitamin smell, but I was able to mix 1 tsp. into his morning yogurt, and another tsp. into his evening yogurt. Since the dosing is 2 tsp., I found I could more easily sneak it in with the yogurt by only giving half the amount at once. So far, no problems.

Good for Kids

Posted by Reviewer2568136 From Oregon on Jan 01, 2009

My Son loves this vitamin. I can't comment on how it makes him feel...b/c he's only two. But, he hardly ever gets sick!

Great product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer3344194 From Wisconsin on Jan 26, 2009

I ordered this product because the quality of this brand is unsurpassed. The kid's enjoy the taste....whch is sometimes a big problem.

My son likes it

Posted by Reviewer1847970 From Singapore on Jan 03, 2010

When I first smelt the liquid, I thought it would taste yucky and my super picky son would reject it. Surprisingly, he didn't reject it and even said it tasted nice.

Great!!