Excellent Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2720061 on Jan 02, 2008

My youngest toddler had an irritating habit of spitting out her supplements as they were dispensed. The content of this supplement is exactly what her pediatrician prescribed, and these vitamins are much less expensive than other competitors I have found through other sources.

Natrol, liquid vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1678828 on Jan 24, 2010

My son loves these vitamins. I mix it with fish oil (which otherwise is unbearable to consume) and he still asks for them.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1058749 on Feb 17, 2010

Excellent product, one of the few with out lead. My 3 year old loves this product. I mix it with Carlson Labs fish oil and he takes it with no problem.

My Daughter Likes It!

Posted by Reviewer1188307 on Feb 27, 2011

I put this in my 3 yr old daughter's oj in the morning and she doesn't seem to notice it! An easy way to get her to take her vitamins!!

good liquid

Posted by Reviewer1382028 on Apr 05, 2011

My toddler loves it.

Son likes it

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Apr 25, 2011

My 5 y.o. son likes the taste and takes his vitamin every day w/o problems. IHerb price is unbeatable.

Good

Posted by CouponMountain on May 24, 2011

My niece used to refuse the vegetables.

Perfect Transaction

Posted by Reviewer1774467 on Jun 03, 2011

We've been giving this to my 5 yr old for the last couple years. He likes the taste. Received product as advertised and arrived as informed.

My Kids Love It!

Posted by Reviewer2579356 on Jul 01, 2012

I have tried many liquid & even gummy vitamins and this is the only one that my kids will take. So I am sticking with it!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2207848 on Jan 13, 2013

We have been using this product for our daughter for a few years now. After being great taking chewable kind for two or so years, she suddenly refused to take them. She was always good for liquid OTC medicine or prescriptions, so I searched for a while and found Natrol. She's a picky kid, but she takes this faithfully every day. To me, it's worth the extra money to make sure she is getting the nutrients she needs. My mom was big on vitamins for us, and it was making me crazy that she was unwilling to take the chewable. If you have a child that doesn't like the chewables, this is a good one to try.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »