iHerb Customer Reviews
Savings of: $7.52 (39% off)
My children like this vitamin
Posted by Reviewer2912549 on Jan 07, 2011
They're eating togather with Calson fish oil. They're not mixing and rising oil. so, my children think that's so funny ;-)
Posted by Reviewer3325013 on Aug 03, 2010
Posted by Reviewer1058749 on Feb 17, 2010
Excellent product, one of the few with out lead. My 3 year old loves this product. I mix it with Carlson Labs fish oil and he takes it with no problem.
Natrol, liquid vitamins
Posted by Reviewer1678828 on Jan 24, 2010
My son loves these vitamins. I mix it with fish oil (which otherwise is unbearable to consume) and he still asks for them.
My son likes it
Posted by Reviewer1847970 on Jan 03, 2010
When I first smelt the liquid, I thought it would taste yucky and my super picky son would reject it. Surprisingly, he didn't reject it and even said it tasted nice.
Posted by Reviewer2561551 on Nov 26, 2009
kids love it...
happier grand baby
Posted by Reviewer1804588 on Sep 20, 2009
finally found somthing my grand baby likes to take in vitamins thank you
Posted by Reviewer2242031 on May 13, 2009
My kids, ages 4 and 2, love this vitamin. They will ask for it everyday and take it right from the spoon it tastes so good.
My kids love it
Posted by Reviewer2256004 on May 04, 2009
I use this vitamin for my 3 kids all the time. They love the taste and always want more
Good choice, if you need folate
Posted by Reviewer2056254 on Mar 18, 2009
One of the few infant multivitamin drops out there with folate in them--good for those unable to drink fortified cow's milk. Although she didn't take to them right away, my 17-month old loves the taste now and actually reminds me to give her her vitamins. A couple of gripes: I wish the bottle came with a spoon or dropper with measurements. Also, it stains badly, and stains don't come off in the wash. Finally, no childproof cap! My kid was able to undo the cap and pour out half the bottle in a split second, right before my eyes (fortunately, it went on the floor and not in her mouth). The lack of childproofing is shocking, giving the real danger of potentially lethal iron overdose.