My son likes it

Posted by Reviewer1847970 on Jan 03, 2010

When I first smelt the liquid, I thought it would taste yucky and my super picky son would reject it. Surprisingly, he didn't reject it and even said it tasted nice.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer3325013 on Aug 03, 2010

Great!!!

My children like this vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2912549 on Jan 07, 2011

They're eating togather with Calson fish oil. They're not mixing and rising oil. so, my children think that's so funny ;-)

Great product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer3344194 on Jan 26, 2009

I ordered this product because the quality of this brand is unsurpassed. The kid's enjoy the taste....whch is sometimes a big problem.

This works

Posted by Reviewer1393489 on Nov 07, 2008

My three-year-old isn't a fan of many foods and flavors, being very picky. This had the usual vitamin smell, but I was able to mix 1 tsp. into his morning yogurt, and another tsp. into his evening yogurt. Since the dosing is 2 tsp., I found I could more easily sneak it in with the yogurt by only giving half the amount at once. So far, no problems.

Good for Kids

Posted by Reviewer2568136 on Jan 01, 2009

My Son loves this vitamin. I can't comment on how it makes him feel...b/c he's only two. But, he hardly ever gets sick!

Kid's Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1671402 on Sep 05, 2011

We purchased the vitamin in August and have been pleased so far.

Weird taste and smell

Posted by 4616917591797490966 on Sep 23, 2013

It has some fishy taste somehow, but it contains no DHA.

Liquid mistake

Posted by Reviewer2697248 on Feb 16, 2011

Great formula and quality, but I would not recommend it because it has bad taste. My kid refuse to take it the next day and I can't blame him: I tried myself and there was aftertaste half of the day...I would definitely buy it in small soft gels or chew-ables.

Good choice, if you need folate

Posted by Reviewer2056254 on Mar 18, 2009

One of the few infant multivitamin drops out there with folate in them--good for those unable to drink fortified cow's milk. Although she didn't take to them right away, my 17-month old loves the taste now and actually reminds me to give her her vitamins. A couple of gripes: I wish the bottle came with a spoon or dropper with measurements. Also, it stains badly, and stains don't come off in the wash. Finally, no childproof cap! My kid was able to undo the cap and pour out half the bottle in a split second, right before my eyes (fortunately, it went on the floor and not in her mouth). The lack of childproofing is shocking, giving the real danger of potentially lethal iron overdose.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »