optimal size of capsules

Posted by Reviewer2596476 on Nov 13, 2010

optimal size of capsules!

a must-have

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

Msm is an absolutely indispensable aid in combating the effects of inflammation, whether caused by arthritis, muscle strain, bruising, etc. Stir a scoopful in a few ounces of water and drink it down. It is almost tasteless, and mixes well with no grit or aftertaste. I take one or two servings per day. People with serious pain should try 3, and work up to 6 if needed. When used together with vitamin c and grape seed extract immediately following an injury, it can almost entirely prevent bruising and swelling. When used with fish oil (I take 2 grams per day of quality fish oil), it will, over time, turn back the effects of arthritis and aging, at least to some degree. My joints are more flexible than most people 1/3 my age! It has a slight laxative effect, so start small and work your way up slowly. Start with one capsule per day, and work up to three or four over several weeks. The effects should be felt after reaching two grams per day. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 02, 2011

Helps wit skin problems.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1107606 on Jan 05, 2010

Good Product

Good for elderly dogs

Posted by Reviewer1760572 on Oct 21, 2010

I started my 14 & 16 year old Dalmatians on this MSM for their stiffness/arthritis. They've been on it for a few weeks and I'm noticing quite a difference.

Still in test

Posted by 5467189748281961122 on Jun 07, 2012

i don't know what to think about the msm for now because i'm stil in the first month of cure. For now i have notice no changes.