arthrits

Posted by Reviewer1846934 on Mar 22, 2008

I bought this product for my mother in law for her arthritis. After one week of use she wants me to buy her more, because it works very well for her.

Best MSM & Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer2452584 on Oct 20, 2009

Very good results in lubricating my joints, especially my knees. It also helped me heal quicker when my ligaments on my knees were sprained recently by taking 2 pills daily. It only took less than a week for my knees to recover. The most appealing aspect is that this product, unlike the others, is Sodium Free which does NOt have any impact in your blood pressure

good!

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Jul 06, 2012

I crunch in the joints, take a month, along with calcium citrate, such as reduced crackle, and the joints are less tired. Sulfur is also a positive effect on the skin, the skin became clearer)

great value

Posted by Reviewer1086890 on Mar 16, 2011

Super price for this product. Definitely feel a difference in my knee when I don't take this at least once a day.

Joint freedom

Posted by Reviewer1517937 on Oct 04, 2009

This is my third order of this item... the best value in this product combination and easy to swallow. Love it!

All O.K.

Posted by Reviewer2454954 on Oct 05, 2009

Products & service very good !

MSM

Posted by Reviewer2869374 on Jun 26, 2010

I am very far from America, but i ordered this product for my mom, who said she has less pain in her knees since she take this.she has very serious illness with bone and this help her.For me it does not matter how much is it, if it help for my 66 years old mom to walk..etc and things like this i order!!It is a great product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3059802 on Mar 17, 2009

I've used this product for several years with great results!!

great value

Posted by Reviewer2430472 on Apr 06, 2013

This is a great product. I take 3x the recommended amount as directed by my health practitioner. The result was no more noisy joints and the pain in my knees vanished. It took about 1 week for me to notice the difference.

good all rounder

Posted by Reviewer1664527 on Jul 02, 2009

these are a great price and seem to be effective , only thing though is they are huge i break mine in half to swallow!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »