Good

Posted by Reviewer1734695 on Dec 27, 2011

Very good

SUPER ))))

Posted by Reviewer3355277 on Nov 17, 2011

super )))) I very happy

Super satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2007900 on Sep 08, 2011

will buy again!

Product exceeds my expectation!

Posted by Reviewer2704458 on Mar 30, 2011

Works well for the use intended. Will recommend this product to friends and family so they too can keep the heat up in the bedroom!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2373257 on Mar 24, 2011

I think this helps boost my testosterone. I tried the NOW brand first but it was not very effective. I wanted to give Maca another chance so I bought this Natrol Maca and it is much better.

maca

Posted by Reviewer1582874 on Dec 09, 2010

good. I have feel effect after use :)

Thank you Maca!

Posted by QIR015 on Nov 23, 2010

This is something unreal. Accept it for almost a month. I really feel like the result! I have more strength and energy. And in private life - more vivid experience. Thank you for this product!!

its fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2906228 on Nov 18, 2010

I used Maca for the less then one week but its too mor energy with me. its help to work and its beter then cofe

The only thing that has helped!!!

Posted by Reviewer1310811 on Nov 10, 2010

This has helped relieve the lethargy, mood depression of approaching menopause. And the great thing is that it worked within 2 days. The results have tapered off a bit now that I've been using it a few weeks, but it still makes a huge difference.

We are PREGNANT!

Posted by Reviewer2089555 on Sep 27, 2010

I am 42 and after my fiance and I had been trying to get pregnant (for the first time). We had been trying for a year and we are in our 40's, so we decided we needed to see a fertility specialist. The outcome of all my tests were not good. Ultimately we were told we would have to have IVF to get pregnant. We simply could not afford it. So, I went on a very fertility-healthy diet and quit all caffiene and alcohol completely. Then I added this product, Natrol Maca, to my daily routine. After 60 days of my new diet, no alcohol or caffiene, and taking this product along with ProCreation suppliments (also from iHerb) every day - WE ARE PREGNANT with a healthy baby!! I cannot say how surprised and delighted we are with our results! GREAT PRODUCT!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »