Natrol, MaquiBerry, Super Antioxidant Berry, 1000 mg

Posted by Reviewer1618342 on Sep 12, 2010

I have been using these for three weeks as an additional supplement to help me combat skin problems. The combination of new skin care products and these tablets along with Acai supplements have had an outstanding result and I have been suffering with Acne for 15 years. These are very effective and also give you a lot more energy. Recommended product.

MaquiBerry

Posted by Reviewer1813651 on Mar 16, 2011

We have ordered our 2nd lot of MaquiBerry Caps. I have noticed my imune system seems stronger. Friends have had colds and coughs and I have not come down with anything. I will continue to take the caps. Also the price is quite reasonable.

Awesome results!

Posted by Reviewer1462131 on May 02, 2011

I have been taking 2 capsules twice daily. I have alot more energy PLUS I am noticibly smaller. I would recommend this product for the results it gives as well as the great price. Terry A Shackelford

no change

Posted by Reviewer3320464 on Oct 29, 2010

I started taking the super antioxidant berry faithfully for a month and I felt no differance in my energy level. I was really hoping it would work for me.

Berry Wonder

Posted by Reviewer2542381 on Jan 10, 2011

The MaquiBerry has given me so much more energy than I have had in years. Inaddition, I would bet that my colon has never been better too. I will be keeping this antioxidant berry as part of my daily routine as long as it is available!

Maqui Berry

Posted by Reviewer2773978 on Feb 01, 2011

Great item will definitely be re-purchasing. Started taking t o get over a flu and it helped.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1189721 on Apr 23, 2011

Have noticed a change in my Day to day eating habits i feel more full without eating much at all I give this product a great rating and would highly recommend it to other people and already have.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1794399 on Jul 05, 2011

I have used only 2 capsules & can feel the energy.

MaquiBerry

Posted by Reviewer2234685 on May 13, 2012

This is the only place I can find this stuff...I'm not sure if it is actually doing anything but I hear all the antioxidants are great for your health so I'll continue taking them.

The best of the new 'super' berries

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Jan 16, 2012

I've tried goji, maqui, acai ... This one actually works. The rest, not so much.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »