Natrol, Melatonin, 3 mg, 240 Tablets

Natrol, Melatonin, 3 mg, 240 tablets

Posted by Reviewer1303483 on Jun 10, 2009

Excellent product - will definitely buy again. Melatonin is great for people like myself who can be awoken by the slightest little noise [such as a moth rearranging it's wings in another room.] Taking Melatonin allows me to go straight back to sleep. Conversely if my dog wakes me and wants to go out, I am instantly wide awake and can get up, go outside, without feeling groggy, and still go back to bed and instantly fall asleep again.

I like!

Posted by Reviewer2216670 on May 18, 2008

I like this product. I have tried others, time release, etc., and I would still get up during the night (potty run) and not get back to sleep. These on the other hand (at least for the last couple of weeks) haven't done that which is most incredible, at least for me.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1914650 on Jan 04, 2009

Does exactly what it shoud - it regulates sleep. Job done. However, it has a good balence of when it kicks in. Other products fall apart once they hit your tongue and have a pretty instant impact but wear off very quickly. This disolves slightly slower but the effect lasts longer

Sleeping like a baby!

Posted by Reviewer1460980 on Aug 28, 2008

I seem to have a sleep disorder. I've tried many sleep aids over the years. I finally gave up and asked my doctor for Ambien. It worked for me, but it's not worth the risk. In desperation I tried Natrol's Melatonin. It works! I can't believe it! Off to dream land....zzzzz

Natrol, Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3031961 on Apr 13, 2009

Great product, It has added Vitamin B6 and calcium. I like getting the extra health boost from having those added into the melatonin. These are thick tablets, which I have to bite into smaller pieces before swallowing. The taste is mild so I don't mind doing that to get a quality product.