• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle every two months can be imported
  • Reviews | English

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2883247 on Dec 27, 2006

I'm on my third bottle, and 2-3 droopper fulls puts me right to sleep, and I do not wake up feeling groggy at all.

WORKS GREAT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1163310 on Dec 05, 2007

Excellent product...I purchased for my son who has autism and does not sleep, and he sleeps about 8 hours a night now!!! Wonderful product..his neurologist suggested we try it and it has done wonders.

Best tasting and NO sorbitol!

Posted by Reviewer2627714 on Apr 14, 2007

I hate the taste and effects of sorbitol and most Melatonin supplements contain it. This one doesn't and has a great raspberry flavor. I use only one dropper when needed and have found it highly effective.

I'm very glad I bought this

Posted by Reviewer2175141 on Oct 25, 2007

I was almost considering asking my doctor to prescribe me a sleeping aid but decided to try this first. Due to peri-menopause I have been experiencing a disruption of my sleep. This product made a significant difference. I now sleep through the whole night. I was surprised that something so simple and inexpensive could be so effective.

Melatonin makes sleepy kids

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on Apr 25, 2008

bought this for my daughter (16yrs). She was having trouble sleeping. Works well she says. Only 1mg...not bad

Great stuff

Posted by 4888512009416069415 on Jun 08, 2015

Great at calming down and putting to sleep our over active 4 year old. Once asleep he also remains asleep. Highly recommend.

Works great

Posted by 5403342761103819393 on Aug 27, 2015

I have a son with Developmental Delay and can take hours to go to sleep. This really helped and was such a relief. I now have more time at night for myself and therefore am going to bed earlier too. So great.

Powerful

Posted by Reviewer3267268 on Jan 07, 2009

I have trouble sleeping at times, am over 50 and like the antioxidant qualities of melatonin, so I use this product. I've used other brands before but this one seems to be more potent for some reason so need to use less of it.

natrol melatonin liquid

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Dec 08, 2007

The liquid melatonin works quickly and doesn't leave the morning grogginess of melatonin tablets. Of course liquid makes it easier to adjust the dosage. Good taste, too.

Advantages and Disadvantages

Posted by 5180297112321893146 on Nov 12, 2014

I was advised this was better than melatonin pills because it was sublingual. First of all it is nice and convinient to have the quality graduated dropper that let you decide whether you take 1mg, 0.5 mg or any amount inbetween or below. It convinient if you need to gradually reduce your melatonin use or wish try a dose that is below the standard 1mg dose. I think it is healthier to try smaller doses. It also seemed to work quicker than many tablets. Secondly iherb packed this really well. The disadvantage is that this contains fructose to which my IBS does not react to well. Due to the fructose and chemical artifical flavours - (I hate artifical berry chemical flavour) I will try another melatonin before deciding whether to settle on this.