• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle every two months can be imported
  • Customer Ratings

kv

Posted by Reviewer1738488 on Apr 04, 2016

Very good

Works great

Posted by 5403342761103819393 on Aug 27, 2015

I have a son with Developmental Delay and can take hours to go to sleep. This really helped and was such a relief. I now have more time at night for myself and therefore am going to bed earlier too. So great.

Good

Posted by 5266330846624568657 on Jun 08, 2015

I used it to fix my toddlers sleeping routine as recommended by thier physician. It worked with one of my sons and the other one had a hard night.

Great stuff

Posted by 4888512009416069415 on Jun 08, 2015

Great at calming down and putting to sleep our over active 4 year old. Once asleep he also remains asleep. Highly recommend.

so-so

Posted by 4852352389878734213 on Apr 14, 2015

it usually takes me AT LEAST 30mins to fall asleep. this doesnt knock me out immediately, but when i take it, i fall asleep within 15mins.

Ótimo produto

Posted by 5330468332796600271 on Mar 24, 2015

Ajuda o meu filho a dormir rapidamente sem efeito colateral.

Very Helpful

Posted by 4875098826763644088 on Nov 30, 2014

Got this for my Mother In Law. Bought a few different types of sleeping aid for her and she said this is the best. It help her sleep through the night.

Advantages and Disadvantages

Posted by 5180297112321893146 on Nov 12, 2014

I was advised this was better than melatonin pills because it was sublingual. First of all it is nice and convinient to have the quality graduated dropper that let you decide whether you take 1mg, 0.5 mg or any amount inbetween or below. It convinient if you need to gradually reduce your melatonin use or wish try a dose that is below the standard 1mg dose. I think it is healthier to try smaller doses. It also seemed to work quicker than many tablets. Secondly iherb packed this really well. The disadvantage is that this contains fructose to which my IBS does not react to well. Due to the fructose and chemical artifical flavours - (I hate artifical berry chemical flavour) I will try another melatonin before deciding whether to settle on this.

good product

Posted by 5064344927617153245 on Oct 19, 2014

sometimes accept - the side effects were not

This really works

Posted by 5627633374775758542 on Oct 09, 2014

I love the taste.....like Tia Maria. A little nip before bed and hey presto...I'm off to La La Land