Better than pills

Posted by Reviewer1081242 on Oct 07, 2009

Works about 50% of the time and seems to be more effective than the pills (I have tried 11 brands in pill form) and sprays. I have noticed that it is easy to lose the "window of opportunity" for actual sleep if I take it and decide to stay up a bit later to finish watching something on TV. It works but is very gentle and has never left me with a morning after feeling. I have chronic sleep problems and have found that it is best to switch out products because nothing seems to work for more than a week or two.

Works Well

Posted by 4697152878376519486 on Jul 03, 2016

It works as it is supposes too, however my kids both do not like the taste.

Works, but burns

Posted by 5236740008923162789 on Jul 29, 2016

This has helped me sleep well. I wish there were more in a bottle. I'm out. And, instead of re-ordering, I went with a melatonin pill. This liquid has a lot of alcohol in it and burns pretty badly on the way down!

It supports my child to have good sleep

Posted by 5693394216051215640 on Dec 03, 2016

Little of this product keeps my child in bed all the night and wales fresh second day ... little is enough .. if you increase it ... child will sleep very long hours and you will notice that he is lasy the whole day

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2431754 on Mar 27, 2010

The taste reminds me of cough medicine. But, it works much better than any pill form Melatonin I have tried. I highly recommend it as a natural remedy for sleep issues.

KM Mississippi

Posted by Reviewer1738488 on Jun 06, 2010

It's good.

Excellent sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2616104 on Mar 15, 2011

Works well and no horrible hangover feeling in the morning.

Too sweet but effective

Posted by Reviewer2093928 on Aug 08, 2011

I wish it were possible to find liquid melatonin that's not suspended in syrup. I do find this product helpful in sleeping but on those nights when I feel I need an extra little bit, I have to brush my teeth all over again, which isn't alot of fun at 2 am when you really just want to sleep!

This works better for me than sub-lingual, which worked better than regular melatonin pills

Posted by Reviewer2255643 on Nov 04, 2011

Swallowing the 2.5 mg dosage of this, it doesn't get very far down your throat before it kind of seeps into the various tissues of your mouth and throat. I imagine then, that a lot of the delivery is buccal. It seems to hit me fast. Since I don't have much problem sleeping at first, I pre-pour a dosage when I go to sleep, and when I wake up in the middle of the night I reach over and pop down the 2.5 mg, and it gives me a better chance of sleeping out the rest of the night restfully.

hard to find in liquid

Posted by Reviewer2076416 on Mar 27, 2012

ment to order orange flavor