Natrol, Melatonin, Liquid, 2.5 mg, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Check the strength

Posted by Reviewer2454698 From Massachusetts on Mar 18, 2009

I've been using melatonin for my son (now 6) over a year now, and the good sleep has helped him learn better. I used to buy the Natrol in the smaller bottle, but the bigger is more economical. Just be aware that the larger bottle is 2-1/2x the strength. I had to make a few phone calls to get the dosage right (we use 1/2 tsp)

Works great, as always!

Posted by Reviewer3178645 From Washington on May 25, 2009

We use it to nudge a hyper little boy into sleep. It makes it easier for him to drop off. Dr. had us start with a low dose and increase it until we found the lowest dose that had him asleep within 30 minutes. Too much gives our little guy vivid dreams and way too much gives him nightmares.

HIGHLY recommended!!

Posted by Reviewer2060946 From Ohio on Jan 27, 2008

I have severe trouble with insomnia, have tried many products (including prescription meds, herbal formulas, and even other brands of Melatonin) and this product really helps me to fall and stay asleep all night. What makes this work for me is that it is LIQUID and therefore more easily and quickly absorbed. HIGHLY recommended!!

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer2895292 From California on Feb 04, 2008

I give my senior dog melatonin becasue it helps calm her at night (she has a little dementia, which sometimes causes her to spin.) It was torture trying to give her pills. She either spit them out or ate around them. The liquid form is SO much easier. And she (and us) sleep so much better at night.

appraisal