• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.

• Reviews | English

Check the strength

Posted by Reviewer2454698 on Mar 18, 2009

I've been using melatonin for my son (now 6) over a year now, and the good sleep has helped him learn better. I used to buy the Natrol in the smaller bottle, but the bigger is more economical. Just be aware that the larger bottle is 2-1/2x the strength. I had to make a few phone calls to get the dosage right (we use 1/2 tsp)

HIGHLY recommended!!

Posted by Reviewer2060946 on Jan 27, 2008

I have severe trouble with insomnia, have tried many products (including prescription meds, herbal formulas, and even other brands of Melatonin) and this product really helps me to fall and stay asleep all night. What makes this work for me is that it is LIQUID and therefore more easily and quickly absorbed. HIGHLY recommended!!

Excellent and can be used for children

Posted by Reviewer2266986 on May 14, 2011

My daughter takes 2/3 of a tablespoon and sleeps great with this. No funny pre-sleep hyperactivity as we had with some chewable melatonin before. Highly recommended!

Keeps me asleep.

Posted by Reviewer2683170 on May 31, 2011

I had chronic insomnia (due to chronic fatigue, depression and peri-menopause) for two years. I used the Natrol liquid melatonin in conjunction with the Natrol Sleep 'n Restore tablets. The tablets get me to sleep and this keeps me asleep. I've been using it for over a year now. After two years of NOT sleeping, the sleep I get from this product is bliss! Tastes nice too!

Works great, as always!

Posted by Reviewer3178645 on May 25, 2009

We use it to nudge a hyper little boy into sleep. It makes it easier for him to drop off. Dr. had us start with a low dose and increase it until we found the lowest dose that had him asleep within 30 minutes. Too much gives our little guy vivid dreams and way too much gives him nightmares.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3010057 on Feb 16, 2012

my shih tzu was recently diagnosed with cushings disease, part of his treatment is 2 tsp, 2x a day of melatonin.(Natrol) (he is under the care of a holistic traditional vet.

Melatonin Liquid

Posted by Reviewer2612523 on Nov 16, 2012

This product is awesome. It works great when sleep is hard to find. Since I take alot of vitamins, it is especially appreciated taking it via dropper.

BEST BY FAR

Posted by Reviewer3284753 on Nov 27, 2012

IT WORKS GREAT MY DOCTOR TOLD ME TO BUY IT FOR MY AUTISTIC DAUGHTER AND THIS IS THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT WORKS THANK YOU!!!

Haven't used it yet`

Posted by 4628345100667581705 on Dec 02, 2013

I bought this as a backup to our usual melatonin. I haven't used this product yet but the price was unbeatable and now I have a bottle to take for sleep overs, etc and one for home!

Buen producto!

Posted by 5012261524532568142 on Sep 14, 2014

Genial para dormir y buen sabor! Ojo, yo solo me pongo 8-10 gotas.. la cantidad que te pone ahi es exagerada, recomiendo echarlo con gotas..