Works Well

Posted by 4697152878376519486 on Jul 03, 2016

It works as it is supposes too, however my kids both do not like the taste.

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3264563 on Mar 13, 2009

It seems to help, but other times I cannot tell that it has been taken - the pediatric dr. prescribed this for my 2 1/2-yr old who is on the autism spectrum. It helps her fall asleep (sometimes) but we have not seen it help her stay asleep. But we have noticed it does help some! It doesn't make her groggy, we just use the regular dose at bedtime to help her get to sleep faster (which is very difficult for her).

Too much preservatives

Posted by 5062431782095574472 on Apr 15, 2015

In was hoping to use the melatonin on my scalp. It has too much preservatives in it, and was to sticky when rubbed on scalp. Who sells melatonin with no preservatives in it? I want to use it as a hair growth treatment.

Too Sweet

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Mar 12, 2014

It is just too sweet, and 2.5mg is not enough for me. I switched to Solgar 10 mg Melatonin, which is super miracle!!!

Buen producto!

Posted by 5012261524532568142 on Sep 14, 2014

Genial para dormir y buen sabor! Ojo, yo solo me pongo 8-10 gotas.. la cantidad que te pone ahi es exagerada, recomiendo echarlo con gotas..

Melatonin

Posted by 4759756876971325945 on Feb 18, 2016

Works great we use it every night for my neices sleep

Pam

Posted by 4864716878338364150 on Apr 21, 2016

My husband suffers from depression which causes insomnia. We have tried everything from prescription sleep meds to all the over-the-counter meds and nothing worked. A friend recommended liquid Melatonin. We purchased a small bottle at our local store and tried it. We were both amazed at how well it worked. It helped him the first night we tried it. Fortunately we were able to find the website and purchase it right from the manufacturer and have ordered it every couple weeks. It is much cheaper for the size bottle we get and it arrives withing just a couple days. It is a wonderful product!

Great product

Posted by 4711711858444392774 on Dec 26, 2016

Great product. My 12y/o son has it at night as he is on Ritalin and can't sleep, works fine, nil issues.

Love it

Posted by 5651229469894250318 on Aug 17, 2016

Great value for money and works just as well as the more expensive brands.

works like a charm

Posted by 4942497958343979709 on Sep 25, 2016

i have been using this product for nearly two years. it works like a charm on my ASD children who have trouble switching off at night and going to sleep