Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natrol, Melatonin, Liquid, 2.5 mg, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Keeps me asleep.

Posted by Reviewer2683170 on May 31, 2011

I had chronic insomnia (due to chronic fatigue, depression and peri-menopause) for two years. I used the Natrol liquid melatonin in conjunction with the Natrol Sleep 'n Restore tablets. The tablets get me to sleep and this keeps me asleep. I've been using it for over a year now. After two years of NOT sleeping, the sleep I get from this product is bliss! Tastes nice too!

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3264563 on Mar 13, 2009

It seems to help, but other times I cannot tell that it has been taken - the pediatric dr. prescribed this for my 2 1/2-yr old who is on the autism spectrum. It helps her fall asleep (sometimes) but we have not seen it help her stay asleep. But we have noticed it does help some! It doesn't make her groggy, we just use the regular dose at bedtime to help her get to sleep faster (which is very difficult for her).

Too Sweet

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Mar 12, 2014

It is just too sweet, and 2.5mg is not enough for me. I switched to Solgar 10 mg Melatonin, which is super miracle!!!

Buen producto!

Posted by 5012261524532568142 on Sep 14, 2014

Genial para dormir y buen sabor! Ojo, yo solo me pongo 8-10 gotas.. la cantidad que te pone ahi es exagerada, recomiendo echarlo con gotas..

Hello peaceful bedtime!

Posted by Reviewer1412554 on Jun 06, 2011

This is my favorite thing in the world. Gone are our hour+ struggles to get our kids to sleep. Within 20 minutes of ingesting (also w/o struggle, they have no issues w flavor), they are yawning and ready to lay down and nod off. My kids are more rested and happier during the day thanks to a good night's sleep.