Natrol, Melatonin, Liquid, 2.5 mg, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Too Sweet

Posted by Reviewer1698292 From Japan on Mar 12, 2014

It is just too sweet, and 2.5mg is not enough for me. I switched to Solgar 10 mg Melatonin, which is super miracle!!!

Excellent and can be used for children

Posted by Reviewer2266986 From Bosnia and Herzegovina on May 14, 2011

My daughter takes 2/3 of a tablespoon and sleeps great with this. No funny pre-sleep hyperactivity as we had with some chewable melatonin before. Highly recommended!

Keeps me asleep.

Posted by Reviewer2683170 From Australia on May 31, 2011

I had chronic insomnia (due to chronic fatigue, depression and peri-menopause) for two years. I used the Natrol liquid melatonin in conjunction with the Natrol Sleep 'n Restore tablets. The tablets get me to sleep and this keeps me asleep. I've been using it for over a year now. After two years of NOT sleeping, the sleep I get from this product is bliss! Tastes nice too!

Hello peaceful bedtime!

Posted by Reviewer1412554 From Canada on Jun 06, 2011

This is my favorite thing in the world. Gone are our hour+ struggles to get our kids to sleep. Within 20 minutes of ingesting (also w/o struggle, they have no issues w flavor), they are yawning and ready to lay down and nod off. My kids are more rested and happier during the day thanks to a good night's sleep.

A quality product.

Posted by Reviewer2714748 From Great Britain on Sep 22, 2011

Great if you don`t like taking tablets, helps you fall asleep nicely.