Works Well

Posted by 4697152878376519486 on Jul 03, 2016

It works as it is supposes too, however my kids both do not like the taste.

Posted by Reviewer3264563 on Mar 13, 2009

It seems to help, but other times I cannot tell that it has been taken - the pediatric dr. prescribed this for my 2 1/2-yr old who is on the autism spectrum. It helps her fall asleep (sometimes) but we have not seen it help her stay asleep. But we have noticed it does help some! It doesn't make her groggy, we just use the regular dose at bedtime to help her get to sleep faster (which is very difficult for her).

Too much preservatives

Posted by 5062431782095574472 on Apr 15, 2015

In was hoping to use the melatonin on my scalp. It has too much preservatives in it, and was to sticky when rubbed on scalp. Who sells melatonin with no preservatives in it? I want to use it as a hair growth treatment.

Too Sweet

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Mar 12, 2014

It is just too sweet, and 2.5mg is not enough for me. I switched to Solgar 10 mg Melatonin, which is super miracle!!!

Posted by 4759756876971325945 on Feb 18, 2016

Works great we use it every night for my neices sleep

great product

Posted by 5020504968241457922 on Nov 08, 2016

After struggling with our son barely sleeping and using other products that didn't work I saw people using this so I gave it a go. So far so good. He only needs 5mls so I get double the use out of one bottle. Postage was also fast. I thought being in Australia it would take a few weeks but came within a week.

works like a charm

Posted by 4942497958343979709 on Sep 25, 2016

i have been using this product for nearly two years. it works like a charm on my ASD children who have trouble switching off at night and going to sleep

A natural blessing for sleepless moms!!

Posted by Reviewer1829283 on Feb 25, 2009

As recommended by our pediatrician we bought this to give to our 2 year old daughter. She was having a tough time sleeping through the night, transitioning to not having a dream feed and we were moving. Life was in constant flux and we needed a way to help her get enough sleep. He suggested giving her the same dose of melatonin that we give her for Tylenol or Motrin (she is on the very tiny side so it is 1/2 tsp.) for 5 days in row she got her dose 20 minutes before bedtime. She would be sleepier than normal and go to sleep about 10-15 minutes sooner than average. She slept her full 10 hours (normal for her to be in a good mood and well rested. After 5 days we stopped the dosages to see if her body clock had readjusted and how she would sleep. A MIRACLE! She was/is still sleeping an average of 10 hours a night (we have had a couple of off days due to the move, but in all it's been really easy!) ALWAYS check with your pediatrician first, but if you know your child is in transition and having problems sleeping (or getting to sleep), or you are traveling between time zones and they are having problems adjusting I would definitely recommend this product!!! A VERY happy (and finally more well rested) Mom!

Posted by Reviewer1862759 on Dec 29, 2009

Helps me sleep especially when mind is going 100 mph.

wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1946798 on Jan 14, 2012

I use it when I need a good night sleep and I gave it to my friend because she is suffering from mild insomia and she loved it! Thanks iHerb