• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.

• Reviews | English

Buen producto!

Posted by 5012261524532568142 on Sep 14, 2014

Genial para dormir y buen sabor! Ojo, yo solo me pongo 8-10 gotas.. la cantidad que te pone ahi es exagerada, recomiendo echarlo con gotas..

fantastic

Posted by 4921527092678960517 on Dec 24, 2015

This stuff is a god send for my 2 1/2 year old ADHD, cerebral palsy and autistic son! His doctor wanted to put him on it around a year ago but I was hesitant because of the price of this on prescription so he recommended this site! It works well most nights, although there are some bad nights still. But the improvement is awesome compared to waiting 4-5 hours for him to fall asleep each night. Definitely recommend it! :)

Melatonin

Posted by 4759756876971325945 on Feb 18, 2016

Works great we use it every night for my neices sleep

Pam

Posted by 4864716878338364150 on Apr 21, 2016

My husband suffers from depression which causes insomnia. We have tried everything from prescription sleep meds to all the over-the-counter meds and nothing worked. A friend recommended liquid Melatonin. We purchased a small bottle at our local store and tried it. We were both amazed at how well it worked. It helped him the first night we tried it. Fortunately we were able to find the website and purchase it right from the manufacturer and have ordered it every couple weeks. It is much cheaper for the size bottle we get and it arrives withing just a couple days. It is a wonderful product!

Good melatonin product in liquid form

Posted by 4966206291771368848 on Jul 20, 2016

A liquid formulation enables you to adjust the dose easily. This is the more concentrated one (so it's cheaper per mg), there is a weaker one also. You can get quite a small dose, even with this stronger liquid, by using cooking measuring spoons. A 1/4 teaspoon measure is 1.25ml of liquid, so that is one eighth of the 2.5mg dose, which equals about 312mcg of melatonin. A half teaspoon measure would give a 625mcg dose, and so on. So far, seems a good product to me.

Melatonin Liquid

Posted by Reviewer2612523 on Nov 16, 2012

This product is awesome. It works great when sleep is hard to find. Since I take alot of vitamins, it is especially appreciated taking it via dropper.

BEST BY FAR

Posted by Reviewer3284753 on Nov 27, 2012

IT WORKS GREAT MY DOCTOR TOLD ME TO BUY IT FOR MY AUTISTIC DAUGHTER AND THIS IS THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT WORKS THANK YOU!!!

Haven't used it yet`

Posted by 4628345100667581705 on Dec 02, 2013

I bought this as a backup to our usual melatonin. I haven't used this product yet but the price was unbeatable and now I have a bottle to take for sleep overs, etc and one for home!

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2897097 on Dec 31, 2011

I have used this for many years to help me sleep. I only use it 2 or 3 times a month but I can count on natural sleep with no hangover.

wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1946798 on Jan 14, 2012

I use it when I need a good night sleep and I gave it to my friend because she is suffering from mild insomia and she loved it! Thanks iHerb