LIQUID M

Posted by Reviewer1589206 on Oct 18, 2007

works great

Great Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1679114 on Feb 02, 2009

This product is perfect for nights when you know you will have a hard time falling asleep.

Melatonin is Awesome For Insomnia!

Posted by Pamm8577 on Jan 21, 2012

I have had Insomnia for Years, 2 teaspoons in 4 ounces of warm water of this and I am asleep! It works great! Also try the tincture. But this one you get the more for your money. The pills doesn't work for me. Use liquid! Its awesome stuff!!!

Haven't used it yet`

Posted by 4628345100667581705 on Dec 02, 2013

I bought this as a backup to our usual melatonin. I haven't used this product yet but the price was unbeatable and now I have a bottle to take for sleep overs, etc and one for home!

RR

Posted by Reviewer1180981 on Nov 02, 2007

This product is great! It's fast acting and very realiable.

Pam

Posted by 4864716878338364150 on Apr 21, 2016

My husband suffers from depression which causes insomnia. We have tried everything from prescription sleep meds to all the over-the-counter meds and nothing worked. A friend recommended liquid Melatonin. We purchased a small bottle at our local store and tried it. We were both amazed at how well it worked. It helped him the first night we tried it. Fortunately we were able to find the website and purchase it right from the manufacturer and have ordered it every couple weeks. It is much cheaper for the size bottle we get and it arrives withing just a couple days. It is a wonderful product!

Nite Nite

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Dec 24, 2009

Take one of these at night---you are out. All natural sleep aid---can't beat it. Love the Natrol brand, too.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1295229 on Feb 27, 2011

This has been great for my little girl. She takes about 1/4 dose and sleeps so much better now.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1337049 on May 13, 2010

Love this. 20 minutes before bedtime he takes this and it helps my little autistic guy to bnetter slef regulate to relax for bedtime. And this is the best price I have found anywhere for it.

Great melatonin!

Posted by Reviewer1363413 on Sep 29, 2011

This melatonin is effective and delicious. I recommend it to so many people! It works better than pills I have tried. About 1 milligram is sufficient for good, deep sleep with no morning hangover. My 8 yr old uses it as well, at times.