• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.

• Reviews | English

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer2267446 on Apr 24, 2011

I have a 5 year who is autistic and up till now has never slept at night, often awake till 1am just didn't ever get tired, we have been using Natrol Melatonin for two weeks now and he has not gone to bed past 8pm! it's a miracle, within 10 minutes of taking it he gets tired and starts rubbing his eyes which he has never done before, then when he goes to bed he falls asleep within 5 minutes. I am now much more relaxed as I am not stressed out at night and actually have some evening time to myself! I would highly recommend this product to anyone with autistic kids!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1073384 on Oct 26, 2009

My daughter has special needs. She did not sleep well. Thanks to Natrol we are having restful nights. I will purchase this item again!

Essential item in our cupboard

Posted by Reviewer1059974 on Dec 10, 2009

I normally buy the small bottles of this melatonin, but have for the first time bought the bigger bottle, as I could not live without it, and it seems to make sense to buy in bulk!!. Therefore the review is for the melatonin itself and not the size of bottle etc. My 6 year old son has ADHD and Aspergers, he is very difficult to get to settle and off to sleep. This does wonders!!!! within 20 minutes of taking it, he is ready for sleep and hardly puts up an argument to go to bed. I have recommended it to a good friend of mine for her daughter and she is now a regular purchaser of this product. I just wish they did a slow release version so that my son didn't wake up quite so early in the mornings!!!!

Nite Nite

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Dec 24, 2009

Take one of these at night---you are out. All natural sleep aid---can't beat it. Love the Natrol brand, too.

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1862759 on Dec 29, 2009

Helps me sleep especially when mind is going 100 mph.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3233225 on Jan 28, 2010

We use melatonin every night to help us relax and sleep. We don't even have to take the recommended dosage, we use less, and we are sleeping soundly within 10 minutes. Always arrives quickly.

Excellent for Sleep Issues

Posted by Reviewer3317451 on Apr 14, 2010

My daughters neurologist suggested because she did not sleep well. Worked like a charm. Do not use full strength. Get your doctors opinion first.... but 1 mg. liquid is best for children.

Easy to give to your child!

Posted by Reviewer3334988 on May 03, 2010

Does not taste bad, easy to give and works well. iHerb is super fast with all their deliveries and the price is always right.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1003253 on May 13, 2010

Very reasonably priced and arrived well ahead of expected time. Thanks, will deal with iHerb again

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1337049 on May 13, 2010

Love this. 20 minutes before bedtime he takes this and it helps my little autistic guy to bnetter slef regulate to relax for bedtime. And this is the best price I have found anywhere for it.