Great melatonin!

Posted by Reviewer1363413 on Sep 29, 2011

This melatonin is effective and delicious. I recommend it to so many people! It works better than pills I have tried. About 1 milligram is sufficient for good, deep sleep with no morning hangover. My 8 yr old uses it as well, at times.

This is a good product

Posted by MichelX on Mar 13, 2009

I just ordered 2 bottles after the initial one I tried. It seems to work almost as well as a Tylenol PM, but without it being a drug and without feeling groggy in the morning. Plus, it works way faster because it is liquid. I am comparing it to 1 Tylenol PM, which is what I would take. If you need 2 or something stronger to sleep, then I don't know if this would be enough for you. But inexpensive, so certainly worth the try.

This actually works!

Posted by Reviewer2941512 on Jun 13, 2009

I've taken melatonin in pill form, but this is the first time I've tried the liquid. It seems to work so much better. I'm on my second bottle and will stick with this. I still have not been able to sleep through the night (inevitable trips to the bathroom), but at least with this melatonin, I can get back to sleep.

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer2895292 on Feb 04, 2008

I give my senior dog melatonin becasue it helps calm her at night (she has a little dementia, which sometimes causes her to spin.) It was torture trying to give her pills. She either spit them out or ate around them. The liquid form is SO much easier. And she (and us) sleep so much better at night.

Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1575695 on Oct 11, 2007

Like this very much slept all night -first time in years.

LIQUID M

Posted by Reviewer1589206 on Oct 18, 2007

works great

RR

Posted by Reviewer1180981 on Nov 02, 2007

This product is great! It's fast acting and very realiable.

appraisal

Posted by Reviewer2963287 on Mar 22, 2008

excellent

natrol melatyonin 2.5 mg liquid,8fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2164299 on Mar 24, 2008

I love this product I use it for my twin boys to help them sleep because they are on ADHD meds that give them trouble sleeping this liquid melatonin is a big help to them. It is safe and there doctor recomended it to me to help them sleep. Scotia Ny

Natrol Melatonin as a sleep aid.

Posted by Reviewer2559074 on Apr 19, 2008

I purchased this to help one my kids sleep. What can I say, It Works! Although there are no directions for applicable dosage for children under 12, I suggest 1 tsp. Hey, I actually tried it on myself and it worked for me as well.