Hello peaceful bedtime!

Posted by Reviewer1412554 on Jun 06, 2011

This is my favorite thing in the world. Gone are our hour+ struggles to get our kids to sleep. Within 20 minutes of ingesting (also w/o struggle, they have no issues w flavor), they are yawning and ready to lay down and nod off. My kids are more rested and happier during the day thanks to a good night's sleep.

BEST BY FAR

Posted by Reviewer3284753 on Nov 27, 2012

IT WORKS GREAT MY DOCTOR TOLD ME TO BUY IT FOR MY AUTISTIC DAUGHTER AND THIS IS THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT WORKS THANK YOU!!!

Excellent for Sleep Issues

Posted by Reviewer3317451 on Apr 14, 2010

My daughters neurologist suggested because she did not sleep well. Worked like a charm. Do not use full strength. Get your doctors opinion first.... but 1 mg. liquid is best for children.

Easy to give to your child!

Posted by Reviewer3334988 on May 03, 2010

Does not taste bad, easy to give and works well. iHerb is super fast with all their deliveries and the price is always right.

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer3337509 on Feb 12, 2009

This is a great product! It works quickly and effectively if melatonin is what you need!

Excellent service

Posted by Reviewer3344194 on Oct 24, 2008

Ordered at 6 pm, got shipping notice in 4 hours gw Milwaukee

Great

Posted by Reviewer3233225 on Jan 28, 2010

We use melatonin every night to help us relax and sleep. We don't even have to take the recommended dosage, we use less, and we are sleeping soundly within 10 minutes. Always arrives quickly.

Innesah from London , England ,UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Mar 03, 2009

Was suffering terrible sleep problems ie: taking 3 to 4 hours to get off and frequent waking , also at least twice a week all through the night with no sleep at all, it was starting to impact on my health and my studies so I tried this . It worked, I can hardly believe it , have recomended it to friends and family. Will order again this is awesome. Many thanks to Iherb for stocking it, also their pricing cannot be beaten.

Buen producto!

Posted by 5012261524532568142 on Sep 14, 2014

Genial para dormir y buen sabor! Ojo, yo solo me pongo 8-10 gotas.. la cantidad que te pone ahi es exagerada, recomiendo echarlo con gotas..

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer2895292 on Feb 04, 2008

I give my senior dog melatonin becasue it helps calm her at night (she has a little dementia, which sometimes causes her to spin.) It was torture trying to give her pills. She either spit them out or ate around them. The liquid form is SO much easier. And she (and us) sleep so much better at night.