Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1003253 on May 13, 2010

Very reasonably priced and arrived well ahead of expected time. Thanks, will deal with iHerb again

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1337049 on May 13, 2010

Love this. 20 minutes before bedtime he takes this and it helps my little autistic guy to bnetter slef regulate to relax for bedtime. And this is the best price I have found anywhere for it.

Wonderful Price and Excellent Shipping Time!

Posted by Reviewer2964491 on May 31, 2010

This is a lifesaver for My Son and Myself. He has severe autism and this is the only thing that will help him sleep and stay asleep. Great price and shipping time!

This actually works!

Posted by Reviewer2941512 on Jun 13, 2009

I've taken melatonin in pill form, but this is the first time I've tried the liquid. It seems to work so much better. I'm on my second bottle and will stick with this. I still have not been able to sleep through the night (inevitable trips to the bathroom), but at least with this melatonin, I can get back to sleep.

I love Natrol Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1980549 on Jul 23, 2009

I have a 8 year old Autistic son. Natural liquid melatonin is the brand for him. I've tried other brands and he wake up in the middle of the night and has a horrible morning. With this product not only does he have a restful night...he's pleasant through out the day!

Excellent Metatonin

Posted by Reviewer2785798 on Sep 06, 2009

The Melatonin has been the best thing we have ever done for my 6 yr old son, who has autism. With just a small amount, sleeps (like he never used to) and he is doing better in school due to a good nights sleep!

Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer2457612 on Sep 14, 2009

My husband loves this product; yummy tasting. It helps him sleep more soundly at night and longer.

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer2895292 on Feb 04, 2008

I give my senior dog melatonin becasue it helps calm her at night (she has a little dementia, which sometimes causes her to spin.) It was torture trying to give her pills. She either spit them out or ate around them. The liquid form is SO much easier. And she (and us) sleep so much better at night.

Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1575695 on Oct 11, 2007

Like this very much slept all night -first time in years.

LIQUID M