• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.

• Customer Ratings

Great

Posted by Reviewer3233225 on Jan 28, 2010

We use melatonin every night to help us relax and sleep. We don't even have to take the recommended dosage, we use less, and we are sleeping soundly within 10 minutes. Always arrives quickly.

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1862759 on Dec 29, 2009

Helps me sleep especially when mind is going 100 mph.

Nite Nite

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Dec 24, 2009

Take one of these at night---you are out. All natural sleep aid---can't beat it. Love the Natrol brand, too.

Essential item in our cupboard

Posted by Reviewer1059974 on Dec 10, 2009

I normally buy the small bottles of this melatonin, but have for the first time bought the bigger bottle, as I could not live without it, and it seems to make sense to buy in bulk!!. Therefore the review is for the melatonin itself and not the size of bottle etc. My 6 year old son has ADHD and Aspergers, he is very difficult to get to settle and off to sleep. This does wonders!!!! within 20 minutes of taking it, he is ready for sleep and hardly puts up an argument to go to bed. I have recommended it to a good friend of mine for her daughter and she is now a regular purchaser of this product. I just wish they did a slow release version so that my son didn't wake up quite so early in the mornings!!!!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1073384 on Oct 26, 2009

My daughter has special needs. She did not sleep well. Thanks to Natrol we are having restful nights. I will purchase this item again!

Better than pills

Posted by Reviewer1081242 on Oct 07, 2009

Works about 50% of the time and seems to be more effective than the pills (I have tried 11 brands in pill form) and sprays. I have noticed that it is easy to lose the "window of opportunity" for actual sleep if I take it and decide to stay up a bit later to finish watching something on TV. It works but is very gentle and has never left me with a morning after feeling. I have chronic sleep problems and have found that it is best to switch out products because nothing seems to work for more than a week or two.

Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer2457612 on Sep 14, 2009

My husband loves this product; yummy tasting. It helps him sleep more soundly at night and longer.

Excellent Metatonin

Posted by Reviewer2785798 on Sep 06, 2009

The Melatonin has been the best thing we have ever done for my 6 yr old son, who has autism. With just a small amount, sleeps (like he never used to) and he is doing better in school due to a good nights sleep!

I love Natrol Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1980549 on Jul 23, 2009

I have a 8 year old Autistic son. Natural liquid melatonin is the brand for him. I've tried other brands and he wake up in the middle of the night and has a horrible morning. With this product not only does he have a restful night...he's pleasant through out the day!

This actually works!

Posted by Reviewer2941512 on Jun 13, 2009

I've taken melatonin in pill form, but this is the first time I've tried the liquid. It seems to work so much better. I'm on my second bottle and will stick with this. I still have not been able to sleep through the night (inevitable trips to the bathroom), but at least with this melatonin, I can get back to sleep.