natrol melatonin time release 5mg

Posted by Reviewer2991499 on Mar 09, 2012

Helps sleeping but still wake up twice during night. Would not buy them again. My friend gave me a couple of capsules 5mg. which seem to work better - sorry I d'ont know brand. When I re-order I will try capsules marketed by iHerb.com as I found the service very efficient; got the order within 6 days

Some help

Posted by Reviewer2909407 on Jan 15, 2011

Does not reduce waking up at night, makes falling asleep a bit easier.

Natrol Melatonin normal 3 mg works better to sleep

Posted by Reviewer1616157 on Jul 14, 2011

Before this buy of Natrol Melatonin TR (Time Release) 5 mg, we used with 5 persons the normal 3 mg Natrol melatonin tablets (240 tablets) We all came to the conclusion to come into sleep quick, the normal 3 mg tablets works much better then the 5 mg Time Release. We bought the 5 mg Time Release because the old 3 mg normal melatonin 240 tablets were not avaible, only 120 tablet pakkages that were too expensive against the old 240 tablets pakkages. Next time we hope the old pakkages of 240 tablets 3 or 5 mg Natrol Melatonin NORMAL are avaible again, otherwise we must search for another store to buy those ones. I must tell the time between buy and getting it in europe with international mail (very cheap) was very quick, within 10 days !!! sorry.

Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer1770841 on Apr 27, 2010

Helps get you to sleep. Not as effective in maintaining uninterrupted sleep through the night.

It does put me to sleep within half an hour

Posted by lippyjunky on Mar 14, 2016

Usually I have dreamless sleep (or maybe I dont recall) but I see a pattern of vivid dreams occurring if I take it too often, like 4 nights out of a week.

Does a good job, but far from the best sleep aid available

Posted by 5473204691366050166 on Jul 10, 2016

Melatonin alone always does the trick for me when I'm jet lagged from my international trips. That's what I have this product for. I never found it to be particularly successful for more than a few nights and also not for actual insomnia which I also suffer from periodically. So whenever I need proper relief in those cases and really want to improve the quality of my sleep I always the DreamQuick Sleep-Optimizer. Since Melatonin alone simply only controls the day-night-rhythm it's not going to make to sleep if you have general sleeping problems.

It works

Posted by 4803603523359759160 on Aug 11, 2016

This definatley works for me. I felt like a zombie when I woke up tho. No one was able to wake me up properly during the night. This worked in 40mins I was on my phone but found when i shut my eyes and turnt off electronics I fell asleep instantly

good product

Posted by Reviewer2257372 on Jan 01, 2011

Helped to change my sleeping pattern, would recommend this to others.

Too much B6 in them

Posted by Reviewer1249409 on Jul 21, 2011

I will buy another brand. B6 can keep you up and should be taken in the morning.

It is great, but could be better.

Posted by 5217705789999084740 on Sep 18, 2012

This product help me sleep a little, but, not all night how describe in the notice of the product. Maybe i am strong to use this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »